🥀 Memories Of Grandpa Thorn 🥀

(This was LONG Before The first movie)
Imagine Teenager Rosiepuff having A Ponytail Hairstyle, And an Outfit Like "Pushy Poppy" From TrollsTopia.

Grandma Rosiepuff Was Sitting Down In Her Rocking Chair. She Was looking At an Old Photo of her and Her late husband on Their Wedding Day... She caressed The picture sadly. Remembering All the good and bad memories she had with her husband...

... A Rock Troll Named Thorn...

Rosiepuff was just 15 years old when they first met. She was Roller Skating trough The Troll Tree. 🛼 when she heard A loud crashing sound.

Rosiepuff: What Was That?! 😰

She Skated over to the direction of the sound... And she Saw A Black Motorcycle-Bug Crashed Into the ground, Ripping up some dirt. There Was An Unconscious Troll Laying Next To The Motorcycle. Clearly injured from the Crash. Rosiepuff Was Scared And Didn't Know What To Do... She Walked over to the Mysterious Troll To See If He Was Alive.

Rosiepuff Gently Pushed The Troll Over To get A Look At his Face... He Was unlike Any Troll She's Ever Seen! He Had Dark Blue Skin And Jet Black Hair That "Swooped" Upwards into A Pompadour Hairstyle. A Purple Nose, And Pointy Ears. He Was Wearing A Red And White Jacket, And Black Pants. Thankfully He seemed to Still Be Alive, He Was Breathing... But very Lightly. (His Motorcycle-Bug Was Ok Too In Case your Worried)

Rosiepuff: What Should I Do? 😰 *Thinking*

Rosiepuff: ...I'll... I'll Go Get my parents!

Rosiepuff Took her Parents to the Injured Troll and They Brought Him inside their pod, He Was Covered In Bruises and Scratches And Had A Black Eye. They Cleaned And Treated his Wounds And Laid Him On Rosiepuff's bed. Now Waiting For Him To wake Up. Rosiepuff Sat By The Bed, Admiring The Trolls Strange Features... He Was Actually Quite Handsome... in A Unique Way. A Few Hours Later The Unconscious troll started to wake up, He Opened His Eyes To reveal that his irises were blood Red.

Rosiepuff: 😧 *Sees Him Waking Up*

???: Huh.... Where Am I? Who are you? 🤕

Rosiepuff: My name is Rosiepuff. I Found You Laying on the Ground Unconscious, you were in bad shape so me and my parents brought you here.

???: *Feels His Bandages And Hisses in pain* 😣

Rosiepuff: Don't touch them!

???: T...Thank you for saving me... My name's Thorn. I Was Riding Around on My Motorcycle-Bug and it got spooked and we crashed straight into A Giant Tree.

Rosiepuff: That would be the Tree we're in right now. "The Troll Tree"

Thorn: The Troll Tree? 🤨 What's That?

Rosiepuff: You don't know what the Troll Tree is?

Thorn: Well... you see... I'm not from around here... I Don't really "Live" anywhere... I just travel around.

Rosiepuff: Oh, Ok.

Thorn Looked at Rosiepuff as if he was admiring her beauty. Rosiepuff noticed that his mouth curled into A Big Smile, Revealing that his teeth were sharp and Jagged. It kinda startled her at first.

Thorn: 😁 I Like your hair.

Rosiepuff: T-Thanks... I Like your Jacket. 😳

Rosiepuff's Parents walked in to check on them and Thorn introduced himself to them, The parents said that Thorn was welcome to stay with them as long as he liked. For the next few weeks, Rosiepuff helped take care of him until his wounds healed, Changing and disinfecting his bandages and bringing him lots of food to eat. The two of them began to bond with each other, And when Thorn was fully healed, Rosiepuff gave him A Tour of the Troll Tree.