🌙 Bedtime 🌙

(Rosie Is 1 In this one) "This was before the Bird Attack"
This Chapter is Nothing Too Exciting, Just Some Broppy Family.

It's the simplest Nights like this that Branch Cherished, Just being At home with his family. Since he and his wife were King and Queen, They were in charge of watching over the village, And Poppy and Branch would take turns Watching Their Baby Rosie. Their Constant Royal Duties always made it hard for them to All be together for the most of the day. So whenever Branch Gets home from A Long Day work, he would instantly feel better from seeing his family smile at him.

Branch Had just came home from A LONG Meeting with Trollzart and the Classical Trolls. He was A bit tired from his long day. When he entered the royal pod, he sighed and Put his Stick-Crown up on the Coat Rack, he didn't like wearing it indoors. He walked in and was almost instantly greeted by his beautiful wife.

Poppy: *Kisses His Lips* Welcome home Hon. how was the meeting?

Branch: Well... As much as I like the Classical Trolls... Let's just say it wasn't very exciting. 😅

Poppy: Well, I Made dinner. It's your favorite, Mushroom And Berry Casserole.

Branch: Thanks Pops.

Branch could her A Quiet Giggle come from Poppy's hair.

Branch: Hey, Where's Our Little Princess? 😄

Rosie: *Pokes Her Head Out of Her Mom's Hair* Hewwo Daadaa! ☺️

That Tiny, Innocent Voice Never Failed To Make Branch's Heart Melt. Rosie Also had the Eyes, And Smile of her Mother. He was Happy She Got Poppy's Eyes and Smile. The Same Eyes And Smile that saved Branch All those years ago.

Branch: Hi Rosiepuff, How Was Your Day? *Gently Grabs Rosie And Boops Her Nose With His*

Rosie: Daadaa. I Missed You! 🥺

Branch: I Know, But Daddy Had To Work. I Missed You Too Pumpkin.

Branch Blowed A Raspberry Into Rosie's Tummy, Making Her Laugh.

Rosie: HEEHEEHEE! DAADAA THAT TICKLES! 😂

Branch: I Know! That's why I Did It! 😄

Poppy Loved Seeing Her Husband Play With Their Daughter. She Still Couldn't Believe how far Branch had come, From A Village Grump With A Damaged Heart... To A Happy, Proud Father and King.

After Dinner...

Branch: That Was delicious. Thanks Pops.

Poppy: Of course Branch.

Rosie: *Sucking On Her Bottle Until it's empty* 🍼

Branch: *Picks Up Rosie and Burps Her*

Rosie: *Burps*

Poppy: We Should star getting ready for bed.

Branch: Yep, First thing we gotta do is Give Rosie A Bath. 😁

When Rosie Heard The Word "Bath" She started crying.

Rosie: Nooo! 😭

Branch: Come on Rosie? Don't you want to be Clean?

Rosie: Nooooo! 😭 *Kicks Her Chubby Arms And Legs*

Branch: It won't take long. I Promise. 😅

Branch Went into their bathroom and Filled the bathroom with A Little Water, he made sure the temperature was perfect. He put A Little bit of Baby Shampoo into the water to make some bubbles. 🛁 When he Took off her Diaper, he was instantly hit with A Fowl Smell.