He was taking long puffs of the cigarette and filling its smoke in his lungs, but the burning sensation of that smoke was nothing compared to the burning sensation in his chest.

Vikram looked at Praveen once and came and stood in front of Rishabh, but Rishabh did not even look up at him. He was still taking puffs of cigarette with his eyes closed.

Looking at him, Vikram said, “I know Rishabh Shergill never apologizes, but if Rishabh Shergill also does something for which an apology is needed, then he should also apologize.  Maybe then this fire burning in my heart will not need a cigarette to be extinguished and the guilt that is eating you up inside due to which you are taking out your anger on others will also be relieved.”

Saying this he started to leave, but then he stopped after walking two steps and without turning he said, “You can come home whenever you feel like it, but definitely come. Shobha aunty is already worried about Anokhi, don’t increase her worries.” Saying this he left.

Praveen was watching him leave. It had been almost 1 hour and Rishabh was still sitting there. The only difference was that now he had a bottle of alcohol in his hand instead of a cigarette.

When Praveen saw that Rishabh had drunk too much, he came to him and said, “Sir, let’s go home.”

Then Rishabh opened his intoxicated eyes and looking at Praveen said, “Praveen Kumar you have a lot of courage. In my cabin, in front of me, you picked up my own wife.  How dare you touch my little, sweet wife?”

Hearing Rishabh's words, Praveen smiled for a moment, because even though he was drunk, Rishabh was calling Anokhi his wife and if Praveen told Rishabh this when he will get sober, Rishabh would make Praveen unconscious forever for this. But Praveen did not reply to Rishabh's childish talk.

He said again, "Sir, it is very late, Shobha Maa must be waiting for us, let's go."

"I will settle your accounts later. But whatever information you have collected about my wife in these 2 years, I want it on my study table tomorrow morning." Saying this, Rishabh got up and started leaving from there with faltering steps.

Praveen was following him. Praveen carefully made Rishabh sit in the car and drove towards the mansion.

Hospital_

Rohit stayed in the hospital with Anokhi at night.  Riya was also adamant to stay with Anokhi but Shanaya refused and told everyone that she will take full care of Anokhi.

Rohit put food on the plate for Anokhi and said, “Come on little Bhabhi, eat your food quickly. You slept the whole day due to the effect of the medicine, so you didn't eat anything. I am sure you must be feeling uneasy.”

“Bhai, the rats are jumping in my stomach too, that too very loudly. So serve food for me too.”, saying this Shanaya came inside.

She was wearing a simple cotton kurti and leggings at this time.

“So doctor sahiba's duty is over.”, Rohit said and Shanaya smiled and nodded her head in yes. Anokhi was listening to their conversation, but did not say anything.

Then Rohit said while putting a morsel of food towards Anokhi's mouth, “Look here, little Bhabhi, Badi Maa has made your favorite pumpkin vegetable. By the way, I don't understand why you like pumpkin vegetable so much? I don't like it at all, but still I will also eat for you. So eat quickly.”

“Sir, I will eat. My hands are not hurt at all.  “, Anokhi said, then Rohit said, “Yes I know your hands are not hurt, par rishte me ham tumhare devar lagate hai ( but I am your brother-in-law in relation)and you should listen to your brother-in-law, yes.”

Rohit said this in the style of Amitabh Bachchan, so Shanaya laughed but Anokhi did not smile.

She said softly, “Let it be sir, your brother will not like it.”

On hearing Anokhi's words, the smile on both Shanaya and Rohit's lips disappeared, but still Rohit said to Anokhi to cheer her up, “Hey, who cares about the bhai, Bhai will not say anything and if he does, then I will file a case against Bhai and see, I will win the case too, kyonki mera naam Rohit hai to jo bhi hoga mere hit me hota. ( because my name is Rohit, so whatever happens is in Rohit's interest only).”

Hearing this from Rohit, a small smile came on Anokhi's lips. But then she remembered every word that Rishabh had said in his cabin, so she said, "You also know Sir, your brother never accepts what he doesn't like and he doesn't like you guys staying with me, talking to me at all, so give up your stubbornness Sir, otherwise who knows tomorrow something else might happen." Anokhi's throat choked while saying this.

Feeling Anokhi's pain, Rohit lowered his hand. He looked at Shanaya, Shanaya closed her eyes looking at him, so Rohit put that morsel back on the plate and brought the plate in front of Anokhi.

Then Anokhi started eating with her hands and so did Rohit and Shanaya. There was no conversation between the three. There was complete silence in the room. After eating and taking medicine, Anokhi lay down. Seeing her eyes closed, Rohit went out with Shanaya.

After they both left, Anokhi opened her eyes and two drops of tears started wetting the pillow by falling from the corners of her eyes.

“ If this is life then I accept this life. If love of loved ones is not in my fate then I accept this fate. If pain is written in my fate then I accept this fate. If loneliness is the whole life then I accept this loneliness. I will accept every moment, every feeling given by you Lord, just fulfill that one wish of my heart, cure that person who is my whole life, then I will never ask for anything from this life, not even my own happiness." Saying this Anokhi closed her eyes and those two drops of tears left in her eyes also left her.

Kolkata_

Alok was sitting on his study table and talking to someone on a video call on his laptop. A foreign doctor was visible on the laptop screen.

He said to Alok, “ Mr. Alok, I have read your patient's file. Her case is quite complicated but I will try my best to cure her. ”

“ Don't try, Doctor Wilson, you have to do it. You don't know how important that patient is, how important it is for that patient to get well. ” , Alok said worriedly, then Doctor Wilson asked him, “ May I ask one thing, Mr. Alok, can I know what is your relationship with that patient, why are you so worried about her? ”

“ I have no relation but Doctor Wilson, that patient is very important for someone. That patient is someone's life and her recovery is very important. If she doesn't get well then that person will ruin her life, which I don't want to let happen. ”

“ and who's she?  ” , Doctor Wilson asked curiously, then Alok said, “ Her daughter Anokhi. She has risked her happiness and her future life for her mother's recovery Doctor Wilson, so I request you to cure her at any cost. ”

“ I will do my best and I am coming to India after 6 days. Then we will talk further. ”

“ Ok, see you soon. ” , saying this Alok disconnected the video call.

Alok got up and came near the window and looking at the moon in the sky said, “ Anokhi I will definitely fulfill the promise made to you. Now the reason for which I got you married to Rishabh should also be fulfilled. I know what Rishabh has done to you, but Anokhi you will have to bear all that, because for what I want you will have to bear all this. You cannot grow weak and you cannot leave that house, leave Rishabh at all. ”

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!