Chap. SIXTEEN:

Chap. SIXTEEN:

"D-Don't you wanna get home?", Mocchi asked, Y/N had not made a try to get back home, she certainly wasn't in a rush.

"Do you want me gone?"

"I don't have anything against you here, but I kinda gotta leave and don't want to leave you here alone. I don't know if the drugs wore off, smelled like something bad", Mocchi stated and the girl just shrugged, "Then I'm coming with you. No?"

"Sure thing. But I'm just going to the gym to meet my friends."

"I'm sure I can sit there somewhere, no?"

"Sure thing Y/N", Mocchi smiled as the two made their way to the gym.

He sure could get used to this girl being by his side, she was blunt but adorable in his eyes. He was sure his friends wouldn't mind her tagging along.

=

"So this place belongs to your friend?", Y/N asked once inside the huge gym.

"Yeah. It's nice, right?", Mocchi asked as he put his gym-bag down by some mats as he unzipped his jacket revealing his well toned chest as he started stretching.

"Yeah. I wouldn't mind doing sports if my school's gym looked like this", Y/N smiled slightly as she sat cross-legged in front of the boxing ring in which Mocchi had gotten.

"Mocchi!", a voice called out as a second person got into the ring.

"Kakucho!"

"Who'd you bring here Mocchi?", Izana asked as he had appeared next to the girl causing her to flinch and let out a yelp.

Now this unknown boy was all up in her personal space as he leant down to her eyelevel with his hands in his pocket.

"A girl I kept from being kidnapped."

"I'm sure I wasn't about to get kidna-"

"You were getting dragged out of the club by three guys", Mocchi stated as he cracked his neck before starting to spar with Kakucho.

=

"Mocchi's strong right?", Izana asked Y/N. The older boy had sat down next to the girl as he and her were sharing a tub of apple-pieces.

"Yeah. If he was with me more I'm sure I wouldn't be made fun of."

"You get made fun of? Why?"

"Look at me. I'm what? 150 tall and am made of flesh and bones, sadly I'm also academically gifted and a smart-ass. And I have a weird obsession with cryptids. So please tell me why I wouldn't get picked on?!"

"Wait a second-", Izana started as he finally recognized the voice, "You're the girl from the Halloween-party."

"Huh? Yeah, why?"

"Didn't recognize you. You look much... younger."

"Hima works wonders with make-up", Y/N muttered shyly as she played with her fingers while watching the two boys sparring with each other.

"H-How old exactly are you?", Izana asked, worried about the answer due to some talks he and his friends had after she had left.

"14, why?"

Fuck, Izana thought at the answer he received. Worse than he expected.

===

A/N:

Hello and welcome back!

As usually please leave a vote if you enjoyed today's chapter, I'll be absent for a while as I want to write a really long chapter for all of my books instead of short ones! Please leave a comment with your thoughts, ideas, questions and general feedback!

Have a lovely day / night,
your author <3