Ch. THREE.:

"Welcome home Pinetree!"

Y/N walked into her apartment, being met with the yellow-glowing triangle.

"Hey Bill."

"So how was school today? I noticed those two dumbasses were making fun of you again! And got too close to you for my taste!"

"Don't worry so much Bill, I'm fine."

Y/N had taken off her shoes and went to her bedroom, changing into something more comfortable.

As the brown-haired girl walked out of her room and back downstairs she wore her cap with a Pinetree on it as usual, paired with an orange shirt, blue sleeveless jacket and dark-blue to black skort to it.

When Y/N went to the door Bill asked the Pines daughter, "Where are you going?"

"Out, exploring, and looking if I can find anything else!"

"Careful, there are gangs. And I sadly cannot protect you unless you make a deal with me."

"Yeah-Yeah, shut it Bill, I won't make a deal with you, nor let you into my brain", Y/N said as she closed the door behind herself.

Y/N PoV

I was walking around with my journal in hand while writing down things into my separate notebook.

While writing and my head in the clouds I didn't notice where I was walking and sure enough, I found myself near the shrine, again.

Why do I always end up here?!

But before I could turn around and walk back I felt someone tugging onto the hem of my skort.

As I looked down I was met with a bunch of Gnomes who were stacked over each other.

"Yes?"

"Why are you wearing short sunder your skirt?"

I blushed and kicked the gnomes over each other, angering them.

"How dare you look under my skirt!?"

"Don't be so mean about it", the one on top stated.

"Leave me alone if you're just looking under my skirt", I huffed while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Can you help us?", one of the smallest Gnomes asked me.

"By what?"

"There is a bunch of people who keep on trashing our place, and we see you always around with that book. So please help us, get rid of them."

"Sure? Show me where those people are", I said and the gnomes stocked up again, one taking my hand as they brought me to an alleyway where a bunch of gangsters were, their leader (?) was smoking and had tattoos.

As fast as the Gnomes had come they were gone as well.

"And what's a little lady like you doing here?", one of them asked to which I answered.

"Please leave this alleyway, friends of mine usual are here, and you are disturbing them."

"And where are your friends? Seems like they ditched you, so let's have some fun together. Yes?"

I felt disgusted to the core, it was clearly that those guys were older than me.

And it was also clear that I was still a minor.

"No thanks. But please leave, or meet up somewhere else... please?"

"Listen here girly-"

"Shut it", the smoking boy said coldly, and the others listened to him like he was their master.

He pushed himself off the wall and dropped the cancer-stick, crushing it with his foot as he walked towards me.

Although I felt the danger that came with his closeness but stood my ground for the Gnomes.

"Tell me doll, what would I get for leaving this place with my men?", he asked, his hand with a tattoo gently holding my chin and making me look up at him.

His thumb rested on my chin as the rest of his hand was under my chin.

"What do you want in return?"

He smirked which turn into a wide grin.

"I like you doll. It's adorable how you shake under my gaze, how your heart is fluttering right now and our closeness. How you are fighting the blush that's about to break out onto your face. How my voice sends shivers down your spine. I love your reaction to all of it, to all of me."

"Answer me, what do you want in return for leaving this alleyway to my friends."

"You're fun doll, we'll leave this alleyway once you give me your name, number and to which school you go."

I looked at him wary way before he removed his hand off my face.

"I'm waiting for an answer, doll", he said as he light up another cigarette, blowing the smoke into my face.

"Pines, Y/N Pines, I-I attend *Middle-school-name*..."

"And your number?"

"I-I don't have a phone", I mumbled. It was quiet embarrassing.

"You don't have a phone?", I nodded at his question.

"What a Good-Girl you are", the boy teased as he pulled out a phone with his free hand, now I could finally see his tattoo clearly.

Sin

"Here, enter the number of your house-phone. You must have one of those don't you?"

I nodded slightly and took his phone entering the house-phone number.

"I'll give you a call, and you better answer."

He crushed this cigarette as well once he had his phone back, putting it back into his pocket.

After ruffling my hair a bit he turned to his men, "We're leaving! So piss off!"

Then he turned back to me, giving me another smirk, "See you soon doll."

--

Hello my dear readers!

Yes, yes, I introduced one of our love-interests

I hope you liked this chapter, if you did so please leave a comment and a vote!

Have a lovely day/night, see you in the next chapter!
Your Author <3