Ch. FIFTEEN:

Ch. FIFTEEN:

"Ow... what the shuck happened?", Y/N asked, holding her drumming head as she looked around the unfamiliar room she was in. The fact that she wasn't dressed not having realized yet.

"Morning", a rough voice muttered as a tall frame came into Y/N's sight.

"Ahm", the same voice stuttered, "You might... you might want to", the voice stammered, while Y/N just tilted her head to the side before she felt the cold breeze, using the gigantic and soft blankets over herself, looking away in embarrassment.

"Why didn't you say something?!"

"I was trying to!", the voice defended himself finally turning on the light and revealing himself to the girl.

The sky was still dark and grim, not something that would bother Y/N considering her summers in Gravity Falls, complete opposites actually, she loved mornings like this, well except for the being naked and in an unfamiliar room part.

"Who are you?", Y/N asked, having taken a closer look at the boy, no, man in front of her.

As tall as he was large, pure muscles which could be detected thanks to the white tank-top he wore. A pair of black training pants covered his own lower half, his hairstyle was quite unusual to say the least as well. Sides shaven clean with the top being long and braided down to a single braid, he looked mad, although dust was covering his cheeks, most probably because of the interaction that had just happened.

"Kanji Mochizuki. But Mocchi is just fine", he spoke, placing a tray onto the bedside table.

"Y/N Pines. Now where am I and why am I as naked as a baby?"

The older man turned around, "What's the last thing you remember?"

"Being with Hiro and Jay. Why?"

"Well, that Jay and Hiro drugged you, I found you and brought you here."

"Hiro wouldn't drug me-"

"But he did", Kanji stated, arms crossed over his chest, "You were lucky I found you before they would have found you again."

"No", Y/N huffed out, a bizar smile on her face, "Hiro is a sweet boy, he would never drug me, or let anybody drug me-"

"Who gave you a drink before you passed out?"

"Hiro..."

"There", Kanji stated, handing the girl the glass of water.

"No...", the girl muttered, feeling sick at the thought of what could have happened or what did happen to her, "Why am I naked?", she asked having taken a sip of the water as the large man took a seat by the edge of the bed.

"I found you barely clothed. I put the few bits you had into the washer, I didn't want to give you my clothes to get the wrong idea-"

"So you left me naked in your bed? Because that won't make me think differently?"

Kanji shook his head, "When I gave you my shirt you started getting a red rash, I was worried you had any injuries or something-"

"Don't", Y/N interrupted, "Can you just give me something to cover up?"

"Of course", Kanji jumped up, getting to his drawer and pulling out a black t shirt which he handed the girl who put it on almost immediately.

"Thanks", she muttered, taking a bite out of the bred which was on the bedside-table.

"I hope you like the food."

"It's really good", she answered, sounds muffled by the bread, "I really like banana-bread."

"Good, I have like three more loafs."

Y/N's eyes lit up at this, the thoughts about being drugged by a person she'd called her friend being pushed to the back of her brain as she gave the big man a little smile.

"You aren't as scary as you look..."

===

A/N:

Hello and welcome back!!!

I hope you're ready for the drama!

As always leave your thoughts, ideas question and feedback right here, and thank you all so much for voting and commenting!

Have a lovely day / night,
your author <3