Ch 1-10

Chapter 1 Devouring the Starry Sky? Fishing makes the system stronger "唳唳——"

"唳唳——"

The sound of birdsong resounded in the sky, as if ringing in my ears.

Jiang Lan woke up instantly and turned to look at the source of the sound.

The next second, his eyes widened and he stared out the window blankly.

Outside was a large bird with a wingspan of tens of meters. It was speeding across the street, and its wings were flapping like a terrifying hurricane.

On both sides of the road, the glass crackled and shattered, and the cars parked on the ground were also lifted up by the hurricane, and then smashed to the ground with a dull thud.

"Aren't I reading a novel at home? What's going on?"

Jiang Lan looked confused. He sat up from the bed and stared out the window.

The next moment, a sharp pain suddenly entered his mind.

Under the severe pain, he clutched the sheets beside him, and a low hum escaped from his throat.

The pain came and went quickly, disappearing without a trace after a while.

In his mind, there is an extra complex memory that does not belong to him.

Monsters, RR viruses, extreme martial arts gyms, thunder and lightning martial arts gyms...

"This is... a world that swallows the stars?"

Jiang Lan's eyes were surprised. He did not expect that such a thing as time travel would happen to him one day.

After sorting out his thoughts, he remembered what happened in his previous life.

In his memory, he was enjoying reading a novel at home, but suddenly a thunder exploded in the clear sky outside, and it hit him by accident.

What's even more coincidental is that he was immediately killed by him!

After waiting for a while, he finally accepted the fact that he had traveled through time.

Just make peace with what you have come to, and Jiang Lan sorted out the memory of the original owner of the body.

Soon, he frowned deeply.

Trouble.

The original owner's name was the same as his, Jiang Lan.

Speaking of which, the original owner of this body was quite miserable. Both his parents died when he was young. Without the help of relief funds, he would never have lived to such an old age.

But that small amount of relief money was just a drop in the bucket for a young man who was growing up. He couldn't even guarantee the most basic three meals a day, let alone other things.

So the original owner actually suffered from long-term malnutrition and starved to death?

"Good guy, I've seen a lot of misfortunes, but this is the first time this is so miserable..."

After complaining, the expression on Jiang Lan's face suddenly froze.

Since the original owner could starve to death, wouldn't he, an outsider who had just arrived here, die faster?

"I'm really convinced..."

Jiang Lan closed her eyes in pain and began to think about how to survive in this fucked up world.