22. HIS CONFESSION

Another update will be only after you complete the target!

Target- 500+ votes and 50+ comments.

                चलो जी आज साफ़-साफ़ कहता हूँ                 इतनी सी बात है मुझे तुमसे प्यार है                    यूँही नहीं मैं तुमपे जान देता हूँ                इतनी सी बात है मुझे तुमसे प्यार है                         मुझे तुमसे प्यार है

इतनी सी बात है मुझे तुमसे प्यार है
यूँही नहीं मैं तुमपे जान देता हूँ
इतनी सी बात है मुझे तुमसे प्यार है
मुझे तुमसे प्यार है

We roamed in Italy the whole day and she spent her time with family just like she wanted to spend her birthday.

Now we are going to have dinner or should i say going to propose her.

I am hell nervous, i wasn't even that nervous during my first meeting or when i was coming to her house to ask her hand for marriage.

My thoughts interrupted by her soulful voice.

"Atleast now?" She asked putting her hands over mine that were covering her eyes.

"Umm hmm" I shook my head wondering if she's got a little bit of idea from the sand beneath us even though she's wearing footwears.

"I'm very impatient person, Viaansh! Please let me see now.." The way she pleaded me, I almost removed my hands from her eyes.

But knowing the fact that her smile will be only more bigger when she opens it at right time kept me from doing it.

Patience? Last time I checked, I was a very patient person but now, I don't dare to wait even an extra second to let her know about my feelings.

To see her cheeks going the same crimson red that makes me want to forget everything and always keep her sticked to me.

To finally have all the right to hug her, kiss her, love her.

To finally have her as my wife.

I'm dying for it mi Reina."

Just few more minutes, mi Reina." I said and didn't missed the hint of smile over her lips because of the nickname before she removed her hands from mine.

We walked further and now, I was completely sure she knows where we're."

Are we around some water body?" She asked and I looked carefully to stand her at the perfect place where everything was planned.