•12. RESCUED

Target- 120 votes and 20 comments

ENJOY!!

"Yes, Vikrant Chauhan! The one who cared for you, who loved you unconditionally.
Do you remember when you were new in college, and some guy tried to rag you? I stopped him, and since then, he has been nowhere near you throughout your college life.

Your dance partner, who used to touch you inappropriately, suddenly disappeared from college, too, because I made his life a living hell.

My parents didn't live with me. I wanted to give you gifts, so I worked after college to make money. But you! You used to throw them in the dustbin!

I loved you from that time. I saw you in our college campus, snacking with your friend, laughing shyly, but you never even looked my way.

You know, my parents died in a car crash the day before I was going to confess my love for you. I had to go abroad, find a job there, and handle my grandparents all alone, but soon they died too. I was broken inside.

In a short time, I lost my whole world— you and them. I decided I would come back to you after I became successful. But when I came, I found out you were already engaged to someone.

Is this how you treat someone who loves you? Tell me," Vikrant said, pouring out his emotions with teary eyes, looking deeply into Shreya's eyes.

"B-bu-but this is w-wr-wrong. You can't do this to me. Just because you l-lo-loved me does not m-me-mean that I will l-love you back," she stuttered, seeing the seriousness in his eyes.

"You are right, but I know you love me, and even if you don't, it doesn't matter. My love is enough for both of us. I will love you so much that you will forget that guy. You must forget him because when the sun rises, you will become my wife."

"No, you won't do that. You can't. It's my choice whom to marry. You are no one."

"But soon, I will be. I am sending some artists to get you ready for the marriage. Get ready."
He left the room, leaving a tense Shreya behind.

"Bhai, where are you? Please save your Chiku," she whispered and burst into tears.

"No, I can't be weak. I have to do something. I will not marry anyone except Mr. Rajvansh. I will end my life, but I will not marry you, Vikrant," she said, looking in the direction of the door from where he left a few minutes ago.
~

Shreya was sitting in front of the mirror, getting ready. She is getting more worried as time is passing.

 She is getting more worried as time is passing

She kept a small blade in her hand. If someone didn't come to rescue her, she would end her life in the mandap itself.

She knows it is wrong to think about ending her own life, but she believes that someone will come to rescue her.

She was taking deep, shaky breaths. Her eyes were becoming heavier and heavier. It was getting harder for her to keep her eyes open with every second that passed.

.............................

"Sir, we have found ma'am's location. We have surrounded the area from all sides. When you arrive here, we will attack the factory," Viaansh's assistant from Delhi said to him.

Viaansh, in his private jet, was just 15 minutes away from Delhi.

"Please just be alright for me. I promise I will save you. I won't let anyone harm you. It's the last time I let anyone think of keeping us apart and keeping you away from me. None of that after today.
"I love you, Shreya," he whispered to himself. "Wherever you are, I will save you, no matter what it takes."

............................

She was sitting in the mandap, looking at her hands where she hid the blade when the priest asked them to stand up to do pheras (seven rounds around the holy fire).

She took the blade and closed her eyes as she didn't want to see Vikrant before leaving this world.

She slit her wrist, and blood started oozing from her wrist just as the door opened, and Vikrant turned towards her in panic. Viaansh entered the hall with his men holding guns.

Vikrant was shot by Viaansh on his leg before running up to Shreya and taking her in his lap. "I am here, see? Open your eyes, look at me."

Shreya didn't respond because she blacked out.

He immediately picked her bridal style and carried her to the car's passenger seat. He tied his handkerchief on her wrist and drove off to the hospital.

Once they reached the hospital, he placed her on a stretcher, cupped her cheeks, and said, "Please be safe. For us. For me. I didn't hold your hand only to let you go. I can't let you die. We are meant to be together forever."

The doctor took her into the room and started operating.

Maahir reached the hospital with Kiara and asked Viaansh,
"Why didn't you tell me she was in that factory? I would have saved her before you, and she would not have been here in this condition."

"Maahir, you wouldn't have been able to fight them; they were dangerous people. You don't have any experience with this kind of thing. And about Shreya, I am sure she will be fine," Viaansh replied, thinking there was no other option. She had to be fine.

"Who is that moth*rfucker? Tell me his name," Maahir asked angrily.

"You don't need to worry about him. I will handle him properly."

"Viaansh, change your clothes. There are blood stains everywhere. I brought a shirt for you."

"No, not yet. Abhi or khoon lagna baaki hai (there will be more stains soon). Once the doctor tells me that Shreya is fine, I have some important work to take care of."

They were outside the room for about half an hour before the doctor arrived.

"Doctor, how is she? Koi chinta ki baat to nahi hai na? (Is there anything to worry about?).

"Everything is under control. Thankfully, the cut was not that deep. She is stable now. She just needs rest and care for some time.

However, her mental health has been affected very badly. Just be with her and make her feel protected. Due to the medication, she will not wake up before the next 5 hours."

"Doctor, can we meet her?" Kiara asked.
"Not yet. You can when she wakes up in 5 hours."
"Thank you, doctor."

Viaansh looked at her once through the small window and then walked out of the hospital.

Kiara and Maahir didn't stop or ask him because they knew where he was going.

So this was the chapter!
Before you all bash me , let me clear that i am not in favour of suicide and all these things.
It's just a part of my story and i don't support it.
And do complete the target!
Hope you all liked the chapter .
Alvidaa..