20. HIS CARE

Guys, please have some patience i will update as and when i will get time, understand my situation also, i am a student and i have my personal issues too, I can't update when you want me to do. I was myself a reader 6 months ago and even now, and I understand your emotions, just keep some patience , I promise will try to update as soon as possible.

And about comments, please don't spam comments about updating chapters or emojis please share your opinions through words, it motivates me a-lot.

Target- 500 votes and 50+ comments.

I was in my private jet , going back to Rajasthan after attending the function

I was in my private jet , going back to Rajasthan after attending the function. I didn't wanted to go back after seeing her in this condition.

I should have stayed back with her.

Aakriti and Viraj were going through the pictures they clicked in the event.

"See this picture of bhai and bhabhi, it's so beautiful." There words reached to me and i told them to show me the picture.

" There words reached to me and i told them to show me the picture

( imagine some picture like this)

Indeed it's very beautiful i thought in my mind looking at our picture , i would frame it and place it in my bedroom.

"Send me this picture" i told them and they looked at me shockingly of course because I don't do it usually , i am not fond of pictures.

"Bhai, let me make an Instagram account for you, then you can post it there too."

"Umm, actually i have made one already."i told them hesitantly.

"WHATTT!!?" They screamed .

"Bhai, you are on instagram, how? When? Why!?"

"What!? Why are you reacting like this, can't i be on social media ?"

"No, i mean yes, you can."

"Okay, then post the photo there, everyone will be astonished after seeing you with your lady love."

"You do that for me, I don't know how to do that, and teach me also."

"Oh my god, it would be the first and last thing that The Viaansh Singh Rajvansh doesn't know."