•13. TORTURE & COMFORT

TARGET- 170 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS.

...........................

I was standing outside the room and looking at my love through the small window while doctors were treating her

i provided support to maahir and kiara by saying that she will be fine. But i am really worried for her , seeing blood oozing from her wrist made my heart hurt. Seeing her in pain makes me feel that i am burning alive.

When she got unconscious in my arms , i thought that i would die before her. I got to know about Vikrant and i will not spare him this easily.

After doctor assured me that she is fine and going to wake up after 5 hours  , i decided to complete the unfinished business.

                        _______________

Outside the hospital, my men are already waiting for me. I sat at the back seat of the car and after closing the door i drove towards my only destination , to ruin the person who is behind the condition of my Shreya.

I will make him to beg her like he made my love compelled to take her life.

****
" sir , we have reached"

Car stopped at the outskirts of the city, I stepped out from the car and walked to my assistant who is waiting for me outside the warehouse .

He took me in the room where he kept that Vikrant Chauhan .

He was already beaten by my men and lying on floor unconscious, a men of mine threw a bucket full of hot water on him, he wake up with jerk and winced in pain.

I took predatory steps towards him , and i can see fear in his red swollen eyes, he is half dead already and only a gun shoot is enough for me to end his life, but no i will kill him steady and slowly.

I took a metal plucker and bend down to his level.

" pl.. ple..please forgive me.. i. I .. i will n.. nev.. never .. do that again " he stammered in fear.

"what did i told you , if you even touched her nail, i will pluck your nails and feed them to you" i plucked his nails and blood oozed out from his skin.

he screamed in pain when I plucked his nails.

"Leave...Me" he begged for me for his life but I didn't show any mercy to him and plucked all his nails from his fingers. after getting satisfied I threw the Plucker away.

despite being half unconscious, he started blubbering " even if I die today, I will be happy because i will die for my love, I loved her selfle-"

before he could proceed further, I stopped him" dare you to call her your love from this filthy mouth of yours, and what did you say you loved her selflessly, if that's true you won't have given her mental trauma for these years, and the torture you gave her today, forced her to marry you, this is called selfish love".