God spare me from my over dramatic siblings.

After I reached home, ì tried to call her many times but she didn't answered at all.

I am getting worried now! I know how stubborn and careless she is, she won't take care of herself.

I can't stay like this, i am coming to her right now.

I don't want my family members to know that i am going Delhi to meet her so i decided to drive the car myself.

It's almost 12 AM in the morning, i will try to reach there as soon as possible.

All the way to Delhi , i was just praying her to be alright.

Time skip

I was standing outside her residence and was trying to figure out how will i reach upto her.

If i would ring the door bell, all the family members will gather and bombard me with questions and eventually my family would know about my absence.

I don't know even if they will let me see her.

I want to see her once right now and i will go back.

I decided to reach her through her room's balcony , i know it's not right but it's the only way left for me.

There are only two guards on each gate of the bungalow . It's easy for me to climb the wall and reach upto her room.

I will tell Maahir to tighten the security otherwise anyone can enter her room from here very easily.

I climbed the pipe beside her balcony , i was so careful to not make any noises .

Finally, i reached her balcony and found it locked. It's good that it's locked but not for now.

I want to enter in but how!?

Just then my phone ranged and her name flashed on the screen.

I immediately picked it up.

"Hello?" She was sounding so low.

" hello viaansh sorry I couldn't pick up your call before , i was sleeping, sleep!?oh no it's 3 AM in the morning, sorry sorry you must be sleeping, sorry I disturbed you."

"No, i was not sleeping mi reina, and you can call me anytime i won't mind , but right now i am standing in your balcony, can you please open the door for me?"

"Wait!what?! In my balcony" she opened the curtains of her room and found me standing in her balcony .

She opened the door and let me in.

"How ! I mean what! What got you here this late?

"You" i replied.

"Me?"

w"Yes, you was not answering my calls so i got worried and drove here over night to check upon you"

"Wh..wha..what!?" But you could have waited till morning or asked anyone else?"

"I could but i wanted my answers from you, i wanted to see you, i wanted to hear your voice that's why I didn't do all that."