47. Make up over the phone.

Start from the beginning

"You did."

"I didn't!"

"Ouch. Thought my whole approach with encouraging you to study and providing cuddles and snacks during exam period, would at least earn me some points."

"You lost those when you decided to leave in the middle of our conversation, and without even saying goodbye."

"True point.." Danielle sighs quietly on the other line, she was being comforted again and this time she needed to own up to her mistake. "Okaaay. You're right Kaylee, it was a mistake. And I'm sorry for abandoning our conversation."

"It wasn't a mistake. It was avoidance. And I don't deserve to be treated like that."

"Look, I wasn't ready to talk then. And I'm not gonna do it over the phone either."

"So we'll talk when you come back?"

"We'll talk..."

"You sound painfully uncertain."

"I mean..it's been a while. I miss you. I honestly do. Not just the sex part. I don't know if the first thing I'll wanna do with you is talk but I can try."

"Oh wow.."

"You wanted honesty. You got honest."

"I appreciate the honesty. And the fact that talking is not the first thing that comes in mind....I'm okay with that." Kaylee smiled through the screen even though the auburn couldn't see her and her reactions.

"Glad we are on the same page. Sometimes my boldness gets me in trouble, but I can't help it when it comes to you."

"Well, you seem to enjoy being in trouble with me. So there's no catch in being yourself."

"So, did I earn my points back?"

"Nuh-uh, you'd have to try in person for that. Not everything is as easy as admitting you miss me."

"Hey, that wasn't easy. Neither was calling you. I was a sweaty mess before pressing the call button and I didn't know whether you'd pick up or not."

"I kinda love when you get like that for me."

"I might wanna be bold again and ask you something, if I'm allowed."

"Ask away."

"What are you wearing right now?"

"O-oh..we are actually doing this.."

"It's fine if you don't want to, I know you were in the middle of revising.."

"I want to. I really do." Kaylee paused for a minute, thinking, as she laid across her bed comfortably. "I'm wearing grey sweatpants, a hoodie, and my glasses."

"I've been having this fantasy of you lately..."

"What kind?"

"You wearing glasses, nothing but your underwear and your hair down."

"Well, that's very much feasible."

Kaylee smiles and this time she blushes slightly at the idea popping in her head. She decides to put her phone down, take off her hoodie and go into the camera on her phone. She undoes her hair from the simple bun she was wearing, so that it falls over her shoulder and across her chest, before puffing her breast out and taking several pictures.

"What do you mean? Kaylee?"

-picture sent-

"Did you receive it?"

"Ohhh– holy shit." Danielle almost loses it when she receives the unexpected picture from the brunette and takes a minute to herself to stare at her.

"I don't normally look this hot while studying..."

"Are you kidding? You always look absolutely stunning. But I admit if you ever studied like this in front of me, studying would be the last night we would be doing."

"Danielle?"

"Yes? Whatever it is, yes."

Kaylee chuckles.

"I'm gonna look like that next time you're around. And this time I don't want you to hold back. I need you, and I need all of it. And if you don't, then I might have to take control and get it myself."

"That would be breaking the rules. And we have rules for a reason."

"Afraid you might enjoy it too much?"

"I'm afraid you might like it too much."

"I don't see a problem with that. Not anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just gonna leave it at that and let you figure the rest out yourself when you get here."

"You're gonna drive me crazy."

"It's just two days. You can hold it, can't you? For me?"

"I can. I'd do anything for you."

"Good. Because I'm gonna make it worth your while, I promise."

.
.
.
.

/ Author here 👋 I think I'm gonna delete this whole story guys sorry it's been fun but you'll never have Danielle and Kaylee going all the way even if some of you desperately wanted it. Sorry :/.