*chp4:chor*

Author's note:
Hello readers I know you all forgot to vote but please do vote for it and also I am trying to do  grammatical mistakes as Less as possible so please co-operate
🥲

Also please follow my insta page: titliauthor_20 for reels of upcoming chapter😊

*Enjoy reading*

Author's pov:

The day finally arrived when they both had to shift and stay in the same apartment until the case was solved.so they both were seeking blessings from their family.

Nisha hugged her father and mother.they both were feeling very proud of her daughter and her mom gave her some instructions because ma toh ma hoti hai. Nisha was a bit emotional but she is used to it because earlier many times she has gone at other to stay and solve the cases but this time she was worried and irritated because she has to stay with her so called partner and his personal enemy Dhruv.so after keeping her luggage in the car and giving last hug to her parents she drove off.

Meanwhile, Dhruv was keeping his luggage when her family came near the car. He saw them and after keeping the luggage he took blessings from his parents and hugged them. Then came near her sister and tapped on her head but now instead of getting irritated she smiled then he took out an envelope which was having  some amount of money and gave it to her along with a chocolate then hugged her and after that her to take care of the parents and herself and then got in the car and drove off.

Nisha's pov:

I was on my way in highway and god I love this feeling. I just love to drive on highway. Because its so cool and listing to music while driving make it more interesting. I am enjoying this now because I don't know now when I will get to drive peacefully like this. It doesn't mean I will not drive but the thing is I will not get this much peace.

After 1hours I thought of taking a break. So I went at a restaurant parked my car and had my lunch. Then again started driving and after almost 3 hours I reached the main destination.

The apparent provided was a small. But was beautiful and when I parked my car I saw none of the car there. That means that mr stupid detective haven't arrived. Fine good for me then I got out of my car and took my luggage out and then went inside the house.

The interior of the house was very beautiful and I liked it very much then I sat on the sofa. I was exhausted because of traveling and also was hungry. But I was too tired to make something so I decided to rest for a while

 But I was too tired to make something so I decided to rest for a while