*chp2:savage and kind*

*author's note*
So in the last chapter there were many grammatical mistakes so  I am trying to improve as I am not so fluent in English so I will try to improve it day by day.

So Happy Reading

Author's pov:
Nisha went to the temple and started praying to God then after then she returned home and started getting ready and.she wore a black top with grey colour blazer and grey pant also with a black heels she got ready and came down to do the breakfast.

After having breakfast she hugged her mom and dad and said that she would not be doing dinner and went out near her car.she was a car girl and it was her dream since childhood to buy the cars and she achieved it successfully. She was having a Lambo,porche,bmw and mercedes so she decided to go with the black mercedes. So by seating in the car she found the location and started moving towards it.

 So by seating in the car she found the location and started moving towards it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                          Nisha's outfit

                             Nisha's car

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                             Nisha's car

Nisha's pov:

I was on time as allways and after parking my car. I called the officer after 2rings he picked up the phone and before I could say anything he said"I am on the way will be there in 20min your partner has arrived go in the room 506 in fifth floor after knocking say I am detective Nisha" he said and immediately cut the call.

I entered the hotel and got one cold coffee for me (I love cold coffee) then I took a lift for fifth floor and went in the room 506 I don't know why but I was feeling something odd inside me but I ignored it and gone in the room after knocking I said "I am detective Nisha may I come in" he immediately said"come in".

As I entered i saw a man in suits was standing at the balcony. I didn't said anything and sat at the couch and was drinking my cold coffee as soon as I saw his face I chocked my cold coffee and started coughing and after some secod  I stood up and shouted "what the hell are you doing here????" Yes he was the same guy who met me at the temple in the morning....

Dhurv's pov:

After the morning incident I was still very shocked with her reply and action but inner I was also attracted towards her. No Dhruv control yourself.

secret mission:Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें