*chp3: Birthday party*

author's note:

I know that i am not so well now because i am new in this field so there are many things i need to change so it will be very helpful if you leave your opinion in the comment so by that i can know what i can improve and also please don't forget to vote.That's it

*Enjoy Reading*

Author's pov:

Dhruv went up at the shop where her sister and mom was shopping.he was just sitting at sofa which was located at the corner of the shop and was in his thought thinking of her.her sister called her 2 times but he didin't heared that and when she came near and shaked his arms then he came out of his thought and went near billing counter to pay the bills and then they all went down in parking area and sat in the car and drove off to home.

Dhruv's  pov:

I was driving the car while still thinking of her and my mom was beside me and sister was at back seat eating and watching her phone. after sometime mom broke the silence and said"Dhruv have you decided what are you going to wear for aarti's birthday party??".Then i came out of my thought and remembered that today we have to attend Aarti"s birthday party. aarti is like my cousin sister my dad and her dad are not brother but are very close friend and from childhood till now along with riya she also used to tie rakhi on my hands so she is also my sister as riya. I then replied to mom"i didin"t decided what to wear maybe i will wear a black suit and pant" then mom said excitedly "you know what i forget to tell you one thing today when we were buying clothes for aarti, Riya got a urgent work so she went there but i forget to take my purse and phone from my bag so i got little panic how i will do billing because they were not allowing me to take dress and it was last peace left and i was very stressed what to do then you know a beautiful girl came near and buy this dress for me and when riya came and i was returning the money she said its okay mam you take at as gift from your daughter i swear dhruv she was so beautiful and so kind i wish i could get daughter in law like her,oh no i should ask for her number and i also didin't asked her name" she said kept her head on her plam.

I then replied"seriously you didn't asked her name?, now let it be don't overthink about it well at what time we need to leave for the party?"

She then replied"around 7:00pm". "Okay" I said and then saw my sister who was still on her phone so I tried to tease her"oye choti what are you doing in your phone are you talking with someone?" I said then she replied"yes with my sister in law"

I got shocked and said "what???" She laughed then and replied"you think I don't know you I know you want to tease me but see who got fool here"she said and laughed and mom also started laughing. I got embarrassed as well as frustrated so I thought of keeping quiet for whole ride.

We reached home and mom said to me to get ready then I went upstairs in my room got freshup and wore a black suit with black pant with a watch I like normal watch I don't wear digital watch.and then I set my hair and then gone down.

and then I set my hair and then gone down