*chp1: First Interaction*

Author pov:

Nisha was in her room and was chilling while eating Maggie and watching the kdrama. Nisha is the only child of her parents and from childhood till now she has got pampered well and her all desires were used to be fulfilled.Her parents used to love her and support her from starting.

Nisha is a detective and also works with his father in his business.she solved her last case around 2weeks ago and that case took too much time so now she is just relaxing and also sometimes helping her father in business.

She finished watching a kdrama when she started thinking "oh God meri life me kab koi ayega (oh God when someone will come in my life)"

she was in her dream when her mom called her"Nisha beta jara meri madat karade na kam me (Nisha dear please come and help me)"

"Aai mumy"she said and gone down and started helping her after sometime they came and sat on the couch in the living room.

After sometime her mom asked "what do you want in dinner?" Then she said "whatever you want to make"and started watching her phone.then her mom said "Nisha dear me and your dad want to talk to you about something during dinner okay"saying she went in kitchen.

Nisha got confused then ignored and went in her room.

Nisha's pov:

I came back in my room and then laid on the bed and was scrolling through Instagram when a call came and obviously it was my bestfriend ruhi I took the call and said "bol hogya breakup?" I said in which she replied"kya bol rhi hai shubh shubh bol mene toh yeh batane phone Kiya ki Aaj pta hai usne kya bola mujhe?"in which I replied"ha mujhe sapna ayega na ki usne kya bola tujhe" I said sarcastically.

Then she replied"are yar tu sidhe muh baat hi nhi karti chod ha toh me bol rhi thi voh bola ki voh mujhe kabhi chod kar nhi jayega and usne bola hai ki kuchh rules mujhe follow karne padenge jaise makeup nhi karna,chote kapde nhi pehena,ladko se baat mat Karna lekin yeh sab toh theek hi hai na like me makeup nhi karungi toh meri skin achi rahegi and chote kapde me mujhe uncomfortable hi hoga and me loyal hu tu dusre ladko se baat nhi hi karungi kitna sweet and caring hai yehi think I found my soulmate"

I kept my hand on my forehead yeh ladki pagal ho gyi hai then I replied"tujhe pta bhi hai tu kya bol rhi hai are voh red flag Banda hai full red flag dekh abhi bhi time hai chod de use fir baad me breakup hoega toh mere pass mat ana roke " I said angrily

Then she said"Nhi baba aisa kuch nhi hoga tu tension mat le acha uska MSG aya me tujhe baad me phone karti hu okay bye!!" She said and hang up. After call end I thought "like seriously he has prepared rules for her is she his servent or what? Bhai kya zamana hai let it be I know my standard I will chose the man according to it" thinking she started watching her drama again

Author pov:

Dhruv was in a club.he came there to meet someone and then their meeting end then he was just drinking mocktail when he saw some girls approaching rich, handsome guy's for one night stand.he rolled his eyes then he left for home.

Dhruv pov:

While driving I was thinking "how can girls can do this seriously I would rather be single forever but I will marry a girl who is loyal and have her self respect"saying I ignored the thought and then concentrate on driving.

After I reached home I saw my mom and sister were preparing for dinner then I went to my room and took a shower.then I came down for dinner then I saw my sister busy in her phone I tap on her head and said "kya din bhar phone dekhti rehti hai" then she replied angrily"aap dekh rhe tha na ki din bhar"she said making angry face then I replied "I know you very well I don't need to watch you full day"I said with a smirk then she rolled her eyes and said"whatever"I was about to say something when mom came with a bowl of rice and said by keeping it on the table "tum dono itne bade ho gye ho fir bhi yeh ladai khatam nhi hoti chalo aa jao khana kha lo" we both laughed a bit and then started eating. Even though I fight with her but I love her very much and also I love my family very much