*chp7: Me or someone else?*

Hiii Dear reader ✨

Soory this chapter came a bit late and I tried to upload long chapter.

Also don't forget to vote

*Enjoy Reading*

Author's pov:

It's been 2 weeks and now Nisha and dhruv have also maintained a good reputation in the office. Their day used to go well like a normal employee.

Dhruv has become one of the trust men of the ceo who very few are and he is trying to find more information about it.

Meanwhile Nisha has also created a good reputation and is now given the work to check the amount of boxes coming in the warehouse.

The relationship between Nisha and dhruv is a bit increased. They have become like best friends but still Nisha calls Dhruv as her enemy while Dhruv's feeling was increasing day by day.

It was Saturday today and dhruv went to meet his friend while Nisha was chilling at home watching kdramas. And when dhruv returned home the seen in front of him was terrible he got too shocked by it.

Dhruv's pov:

I was coming home and then thought of buying icreeam for her. So I bought a chocolate flavour icreeam for her and got home but as I opened the door the seen in front of me made me shocked.

Nisha was crying badly her eyes were swallow and became red due to crying. My heart started beating fast I ran to her and hugged her and burried her face in my stomach.

"Nisha dear what happened why are you crying did you get hurt anywhere let me know or did someone say something to you" I asked in stress my heart  was running at highest speed.

But then, she suddenly stopped crying and pushed me back and was staring me with confusing and irritating eyes.

I then spoke again"what happened ha tell me I am getting stressed". She then realised why I am behaving like this.

Then she picked up the plate It had Chinese bhel with Manchurian and I also saw that the full packet of Schezwan sauce was over that means she has mixed the whole packet of Schezwan sauce in it. And I know her spice tolerance was low.

She spoke while taking a deep breath and crying to calm her spice"voh...ahh...bhut theek ha.... actually I thought of increasing my spice tolerance ......(took a deep breath)......so I was putting little sauce .....ahhh....but the full packet got poured accidentally" she was shaking her palm near her mouth.

Even though she was looking too cute but I got irritated and said"Toh Pani nam ki chiz hoti hai na voh pi nhi sakti thi aise machli ki tarh phad phada Rahi ho" and I got a glare from her.

"Bade ache insan ho aap.....siiiii..... madat karne ki jagh......(took a deep breath)........ Gyan de rhe ho" she said and was about to run to the kitchen but I held her arm and stopped her so she looked at me with confusing and angry eyes.

I signed her to sit down and got in the kitchen and bought the cold water. I opened and was about to Pour on the glass but she took the bottle and finished half of it in a one go. Then after drinking she got relaxed and took deep breath.

Her eyes were a bit red her nose and cheeks were also red but the thing that was attracting me the most was her lipss. They were too red and was looking like a red velvet cake and I just wanted to bite it. Control dhruv if you did this sherni will eat you out.

I thought to tease her and said"Aur badh gya spice tolerance ki lau aur Schezwan sause spice tolerance badhane ke liye" she gave me a sarcastic smile and said"Nhi Dhanyawad aap apne Kam se Kam rakhiye"