*chp6: first day*

Hello readers💕

Don't forget to vote and follow✨

Also follow on Instagram🙏🏻

*Enjoy reading*

Dhruv's pov:

"Why did you care so much for me?"Nisha asked. I was shocked by her sudden question and I was not getting how to tell it because I also don't know why.

Ab ham aapko kaise bataye ki aap hamari jindagi ka ek hissa ban gyi hai. Aur aapki care Karne me hame kitna sukoon milta hai. Aapki ek muskan se hamara Dil bhar jata hai aur man prasan ho jata hai.

I was thinking when she called me "Dhruv?? Are you okay?? What are you thinking??"she said and replied"Nothing I am fine"."You didn't answer my question?" She said lifting her eyebrows.

"Uh.... I mean.... i don't know.... uhhhh.. ha ha I do it because of humanity that's it" I said and my forehead got wet due to sweat. She seemed confused but then she didn't say anything and I got relaxed then. The whole ride went silent then.

Author's pov:

They both reached the office and got in. Nisha went into the sales manager cabin and the manager already knew about her so she explained everything to her in detail and then provided her some work as to not get anyone's suspense.

Meanwhile dhruv went near the ceo office and there were some men who told him all the rules and regulations. As he was new he didn't have to do much. There was a corner provided to him so he can sit there because he will be following and protecting ceo when he will went out. So he was not having any work.

The corner that dhruv got from there he was able to see the sales branch and specially his partner Detective Nisha.
As per the given instructions of the officer first 2 weeks they have to observe the office and have to create a good bonding with the people there. And by this there will be no suspense created for them.

Dhruv's pov:

I was just observing people there who can be trusted and who can't but my eyes were just wanting to watch her and her only. I made a casual talk with my colleague and they were seemd nice.

I was watching her. She seemed so engaged in work she is working like a professional she tied her hair which was opened and the string of her hair has fallen on her cheeks which made her too cute.

I was admiring her when some of her colleagues came near her and introduced themselves. There were 2 women and 1 man. Why the hell is that boy so smiling looking at her.

Nisha smiled and listened to their intoduction. first 2 women said their name as shruti and sneha then that man said his name as Nishanth and shaked his hand with Nisha. my blood started boiling my grip got tightened and anger was at the toppest level.

nam batane tak theek tha but yeh hath milana kya hota hai voh meri partner hai tumhari fake colleague hai. dekho toh kitna dant phadkar baat kar rha hai.

then they got back to their places and nisha saw me. and as she saw me i turned my face opposite side. then i just realised. wait am i felling jealous seriously. i never got so angry but seeing other guy touch her made me too angry and jealous but whyy. i then went in the canteen to get some cold water.

*nisha's pov:*

I don't know he saw me seeing me watching him getting angry when Nishanth shaked hands with me. but i saw him getting angry but why???. is he jealous???. no he can't so why he got so angry. must be something. I thought and went in the canteen to get the cold coffee.

I enterd in the cafe and found that he was already sitting their and drinking cold water as to low his anger. I never saw him so angry. then as he saw me it felt like all his anger vanished. he smiled at me. I smiled back and gave order of cold coffe.