chp8: Nightmare

THANK Youuuu my dear readers I have total 100 reads I know it's small but it's my 1st achievement and I am very happy about it I hope you we will go further together🫂✨🤧🥳

Keep supporting I love you all🥳💕💗🫂💜

Author's pov:

Dhruv and  nisha were preparing for their meeting. they arranged the laptop one were for meeting and other laptop was to show video. meanwhile nisha was in her thoughts only she was very confused because he heard dhruv saying he loves her but she doesn't know who is "her". she was quiet and was just thinking. 

After sometime the officer  joined by google meet and they both wished at the same time "good evening officer jai hind"."jai hind"officer replied and continued "okay now without wasting time just tell me the information miss nisha have found".

after that nisha said all the information about the warehouse and following bodyguard everything by the help of the video. after she finished officer took a deep breath and said"the information is usefull so it is confirmed that some illegal activity is going on but we need to confirm about what is in the box".

Nisha's pov:

After giving all the instruction and advice and wishing us all the best officers left the meeting and ended it. I took a deep breath and packing my belongings I stood up and went in the room without having a conversation.

there were tons of questions going on in my mind and many emotions were feeling at the same time. To escape this thought i took my earphones and as usual started staring at the moon while listening to songs. 

Everything was going right I met Dhruv's best friend Rohit i had a nice time with him. I was also happy because I collected information but then this happened. it would have been better if I had not listened to their conversation but atlas i did.

After sometime i came back in the room and saw dhruv entering. We made eye contact and i started feeling a  different type of comfort just by his thoughts. Why do I feel comfortable around him. 

I then realized i was staring at him. I broke the eye contact and without speaking anything I got in my bed and laid down while closing my eyes and then sleep took over me. while sleeping i started dreaming.

How can you do this to me?

why can't I ,you deserve it what do you think of yourself ? you are the ugliest girl!

but you said you love?(said while crying) 

LIE IT WAS ALL LIE I USED YOU 

NOOOOO ITS NOT TRUE NOOO!!!!!

"NOOO!" I said while I woke up and sat on the bed. then i saw here and there. NIGHTMARE. i got nightmare but why. i used to get it long ago and it also stopped then only  so why now. i saw my hand was shivering , my breathing was fast, i was feeling very hot, my forehead was covered with sweat.

I stood up hurriedly and took the water bottle and drank half of it in one go. I felt a bit relieved in my heart but still my hands were shivering, I was not knowing what to do. then suddenly my eyes landed on dhruv his one hand was falling out of bed.

Without thinking twice I got near bed and sat down while holding his one hand with  my both hands and kept my forehead at the back of the palm and tears started coming out without knowing. 

dhruv's pov:

I was sleeping when i felt someone holding my hands tightly and after few seconds i felt wet at backside of my palm and i woke up. as i opened my eyes my heart skip a beat. i saw Nisha  was sitting at floor while holding my hand with both of her hand and kept her forehead backside of her palm.