Part 42

LEO's POV

I was driving Jade home when she suddenly speaks 

" I thought CJ was your real son "

 I look at her then back to the road 

" he is, it's just I'm not his real dad"

 she looked outside of the road then I speak 

" you should not follow us to the hospital"

 she's still looking outside

 "why? we are worried about CJ too"

 I stop the car and she looks at me

 "why did you stop?" 

I open the door 

 "can we just stay here for a moment, if that's okay with you"

I went to her and open the door as well, I lead her to an empty bench.

 " I'm sorry earlier, i should have said those to you guys, I understand Jullien why he was so furious, but everything that I said earlier was true " 

she look at me as I was looking afar

 " I'm glad that happened at least it was clear from you what really happened, you know how worried we are"

 I chuckle on her statement

  "so you're glad that Jullien punched me"

 she frowned her brows 

" of course not except that part, actually I talk to him earlier, he's actually sorry for what he did, Lee?" 

I hummed when she called me

  " I'm sorry too for letting go

I face her

 " it's not your fault, It was mine when dad told me that we will be introduced as the new CEO's, me & Reese already talk to just ignore you, not because we hate you, well except your brother, we actually don't know how to approach you, can I be honest with you?"

 she nodded at me

 " you know when I saw you that night, i want to run to you and hug you, but I remember that your with someone else ,I am happy to know that, as long as my princess is happy"

 I saw a tear fell on her face " you know how much I miss you too, I felt like a relief seeing you on that day,I will rather be with someone else if in exchange of that is you,being okay and alive "

 I caress her face and kiss her forehead 

" thank you, anyway why did you broke up?"

she wipes her tears and looks forward to the view 

"he's competing himself, to make it short he wants to just save money, I think he doesn't love me that much just to give up that easy "

 I look at her 

"so how do you feel about that?"

she look at me

 "I felt nothing the past years that we are together ,all he does was working ,I guess his right that my dad really don't like him"

 she was laughing after telling me that , oh how I miss you , those smile , I thought I would not see that ever again , I was on my thought that I did not realize that I was slowly leaning on her, then I kissed her lips passionately surprisingly she was responding , I was deep into it, then something snap out of my head , I pull out immediately