Part 16

[Reese POV]

After I prepare myself to school I went down stairs to eat , I saw Jaden & Jade on the table I went to Jaden to say good morning and kiss him on his cheeks same with Jade,i ate breakfast with them when I turn my attention to Jaden "uhm Babe? You can go to school first I will take my car I will fetch Sam "

the twins look at me wondering when Jaden spoke " why Babe? Where's Leo?"

 I replied to him "well he just need to rest for today maybe he had a lot of school works that's why he was tired"

I saw Jaden nod as he agree to me then Jade spoke "is he ok? Does he have a fever?"

I look at Jade and shake my head "no he's fine he's just tired" 

we finish our breakfast and went to Sam's place I wait at her and when she went outside she was surprised to see me I signed her to get in " Where is Leo?"

I just look at her and smile " Leo is tired he was busy last night doing some paper works that's why I let him rest today don't worry he's fine" i saw her nod her head "Reese? Can I skip class too? I want to go to your house to check on him, can i?" 

I slow down the car and look at her " he's fine Sam, he will get mad if you skip class too, and besides we are not allowed to have some visitors in that house I hope you understand, but later maybe you can call him"

 Sam just nod at me until we reach to our school "Sam I can walk you up to your room"

 Sam smiled at me " oh no Reese it's okay I can handle it and besides you will also be late if you do that

I replied " Just approach me if you need anything ,and besides I promise my cousin to take good care of you today" 

as I walk to the hallway I saw Jaden he wave at me and I hug him tight " hi Babe are you okay? What happen tell me "

 he caress my cheeks and I sigh heavily and gave him a sad smile " I'm okay babe, can we go now ?we will be late "

honestly I am really worried on Leo's state I want to tell my friends about it but I need to respect my cousin's decision, there are so many questions on my head the fact that we hide this situation to everyone makes more afraid if Leo's condition will be worst in the future. I need to talk to Uncle and Dad about this we need to go back from the start, and figure everything out, why it happens again. Now I'm afraid of Leo having a relationship what if they will have a fight worse if they will break up Leo can't handle those, I just hope that Sam will truly love Leo, I know Leo is serious with Sam and I hope having a relationship won't affect his condition.

[LEO's POV]

I woke up and felt my body was okay I went to reach my phone when I have a lot of messages from dad, he was checking on me maybe Reese already told him, I just replied to my dad saying that I am ok, and i dialed Sam's number :

[on the phone]

[Me]: "hi love how are you?"

[Sam]:" hi love? I heard that you got tired, you should have told me I am really worried "

[Me]: " I'm really sorry love , it's just I need to rest, but I am okay now , I can go to school tomorrow"

[Sam]: "are you sure you're okay? I miss you Love have some rest for today so that we can see each other tomorrow okay? Did you already had your lunch?"

[Me]: "I will go down after this call,I just made sure your day is fine since I am not there now"

[Sam]: " don't worry of me Love , by the way I asked Reese if I can go there but she said that you are not allowed to have visitors there?"

[Leo]: "uhmm.. yes love ,I'm sorry that is the only rule that our dad set for us. That's because they don't want us to get distracted with our studies, but don't worry love we can go out anytime and we can go to your house right?"

[Sam]:" your Dad's are really serious tagging you guys being an Aces huh?"

[Me]: "nahh any way Love I think the bell will ring anytime soon, and I need also to take my medicine"

[Sam]: "medicine? Leo Mathew I thought your just tired why do you need to take medicine?"

[Me]: " I meant vitamins Love, hahahah ILOVE YOU "

[Sam]: "you really enjoying in making fun of me, ohh... the bell just rang I need to hang up now I LOVE YOU TOO bye"

That was close I thought I'm going to get caught .

Dinner Time :

I was in my room and I heard some commotion downstairs I went down to check it out. My friends are there arguing I was curious so I went beside Reese "what's going on? "

 Reese immediately went to me and pull me up back to my room but I stand still and she just look at me in defeat " Jade bullied some students in school that's why Jaden is Mad at her, you know what Lee just forget that let's go upstairs don't mind them,"

 I pull Reese and look at them "if she will continue that she may be out of the list right? What is she thinking? Why is she being so stubborn "

I went closer to them and saw Jullien holding Jaden tightly in his arms while he was so mad at Jade "bro stop it already she's your sister"

 and also Nikki in the middle with the twins protecting Jade from Jaden's hands "bro enough don't hurt her "

 when Jaden successfully grabs Jade's hand "what the hell is wrong with you!! Just because you're influenced with that Keith your attitude comes this worse? Jade, you might get expelled for what you did! What will mom and Dad think of you, of me? for not taking action about this !!"

Jade Pulls her hands from his brother " you don't know why I'm being like this Jaden stop acting like you damn care!! all of you !!!, I thought going back here would be totally different!!! But now I regret being here only Keith understands me ,so stop bringing Keith in this argument!!, I totally had enough of you!! I don't care if I'm not going to be part of being an Ace, I will do what I think is right for me. I don't want to follow any rules from you or Mom & dad!!" 

I saw Jaden will about to slap Jade so I go near and block Jaden's hand " that's enough bro, you already heard her "

 as I look at Jade she just glare at me and walked out, I let go off Jaden's hand "She's so stubborn! "

I just stare at them all and say " you all have a tough day guys so you better rest just let Jade breath first & Jaden never hurt her okay? We never hurt our two princesses" 

Jaden just nods at me and stood up then he apologize to us, then all of us went to our rooms.