Part 28

After class we went home we let Maddie stay there so we can finish everything by tomorrow. We are all in the living room Jade and Maddie are talking I went outside to take some air, when Reese approach me 

"so ..this is your plan.."

 I look at her with confusion

 "what plan?"

she went to face me "plan not to tell me having a girl again" 

I chuckled at her "I did not plan everything, it just I felt that I need to protect her "

Reese held my hand and she look worried. " I'm starting to get worried with you again" 

I hug her and whisper to her ears " don't worry , I have the best feeling now" 

she pull out the hug "then I suppose you will tell her about your heart?" 

I look at her and nod " I'm just waiting for the right time"

 I turn around seeing Jullien looking at us ,I went to Maddie and Jade "so how is it? Are we ready for tomorrow ?"

 Maddie smile at me

 "yes it's all set good thing the agents that my mom recommend was fast on their work, just a little touch of this presentation then we are ready "

 we all smile to Maddie she's going to be a good lawyer soon she's smart, well she's also an ACE though. I went to Jade and hug her " you might be tired , c'mon I'll send you to your room, you have to rest ,we will have a long day tomorrow" 

I turn to them and we both go upstairs we pass on my room when Jade pull me "Babe? Can we sleep together?" 

I widen my eyes "what? wait ? are you sure?" 

she nod at me so we both went to my room.

We are both lying in bed , there was silence between us, well this is awkward. She turn facing me "Babe? Your still not sleeping ? " 

 I pull her to me and let her lay on my shoulders and hug her " I love you Babe, thank you for giving me a chance

she smile at me as she pull me near her and we both make out for a while, as time goes by I felt different and I don't want to go further ,so I pull the kiss "Babe, I love you & respect you okay? We will go further when we finish school, for now let's sleep, I love you my Queen

she chuckled at me and put her hands on my face "thank you babe I love you too, don't leave me no matter what,, good night and I love you most "

 and both of us drift to sleep while hugging each other .

All of are here at the conference room in our school since the board of the school are also attending , because this is a serious matter that's needs to have a proper punishment for the students involve , Keith was also here , and he smirked at me while I hold Jade's hand tightly, I can see that he is not bothered at all what a dumb ass.

"Good morning to all the board of Directors I called you all for a certain matter this includes the video that is spreading in the University that involves Ms. Jade Catherine Stevenson" 

I hold her tight to assure that we are here for her as well as the others, Jade went to the center and explain herself ,after she explain Keith buts in 

" how dare you accuse me on something I did not do Jade?, I never use drugs as you see on the video , I am not there" he smirks while explaining until Maddie raise her hand 

"with all do respect Mr. director and school boards I will introduce my self I'm Maddie Jhonson taking up Political science, I will ask if you may .. if I can a have a small time to present, things that needs to be settle and to be clarified with

we we're nervous ,but Keith just kept his stupid face while looking at us. As the board agree Maddie went forward and attach her laptop to the projector so everyone can see she look at us then we all nod at her, I hug Jade to calm her down as her body is shaking because she was so scared, we all have our attention to Maddie

 " I will present to you some evidences that we have to support Ms. Stevenson accusation to Mr. Carlton "

I saw how Keith's smile fade as he was Listening to Maddie then he look at me and I smirked at him this time , I can see how he trembles on his feet now,

 "as I was saying ,yes Mr. Carlton I am afraid that you miss out some thing while your way too busy hoping on clubs and spending money that is not yours.? Let me continue ... 1st with the video that is spreading , yes Keith was not on the video, it's because he was the one who was filming it... how? This is the full video that we ask on the bar that they went to, as you can see in this video the drugs came into Keith's pocket, and try to look at Ms. Stevenson she was drunk, but on the way her hand refuse the drugs it's clear that she forced to take it , but Mr. Carlton here insist because of drunkenness Ms. Stevenson sadly took it. 2nd physical abuse, He was in a relationship with Ms. Stevenson, because he always threat her if being refused by his request, another force of action . this is the bruises that Ms. Stevenson got from Mr. Carlton and this is the Medical certificates that supports the pictures " Keith went furious he stood up "what ??I will never hurt you, you know that" then the school director told Keith to sit down. So Maddie continue " as I was saying Mr. Carlton we have one video that supported your abuse, as you can see here they are walking to Ms. Stevenson's car when Mr. Carlton Aggressively pushed her to the extent that her legs was bump into her car, then he drag her and just laugh about it. 3rd Robbery Ms. Stevenson here belongs to one of the most prominent family in the country thus she is a holder of a black card only rich powerful family could only have, as you can see from how many months in her Statement of Account it all spend to liquors and men's shopping stores, we have also footage of some Stores that shows Mr. Carlton and his friends buying stuff using Ms. Stevenson's card, she Is not aware of the said purchases, Mr. Carlton was using it the whole time with out the consent of Ms. Stevenson, she tried to take back her card but he refuse to return it, as he threatens her to leak the video of her. That's all, thank you for your time "

the School Director and the board was shock how clean Maddie's presentation is, and Keith was sweating and getting more pale, the school Director let us all went outside so they can discuss their decision, Keith walks to us as the boys block his way 

" how dare you drag me into this Jade, I swear you will pay for this " 

I was hugging Jade when Jaden pull Keith's shirt "how dare you threat us!! Listen to me dumb ass!!! I will make sure your family will sleep on the streets once you'll touch any one of them"

Jullien went to Jaden and made him release Keith while everyone is glaring to him. There is tension when the secretary went to us and told us that we can go back to the conference room. As we walk to I kiss Jade's lips

 "don't worry it's going to be alright" 

tears building up her eyes " I love you babe, I will accept what ever consequences they will give me "

we took our seat as the Director went in front.