Part 17

The end of the school year still the twins don't really talk that much to each other, today we all going to go home since it's summer break, I got home late because I just spend my time with Sam, I enter the house seeing Dad in the living room "hey dad your early today" as I look at my watch, my dad stood up 

" I want you to meet your future mom" I widen my eyes " what she's here?"

 my dad just nod at me and pull me to the dinning then I saw the woman whom my dad was so excited for me to meet.

"buddy meet your future mom Kristen"

 I was just staring at her I don't know how to react I just offer my hand for a hand shake 

"hi I'm Leo nice to finally meet you" she took my hand and smile "nice to meet you Leo"

We are currently eating silently when my dad speak " so buddy can we set the date for the wedding? " I don't know about that idea but it's for my dad " so you already set the date?" the woman that my dad is holding with his hand speak "actually Leo we are just waiting for your approval " I am not actually comfortable with talking to someone who I don't know but here goes nothing , I look at my dad "dad? can I talk to her first? If you don't mind?" I saw my dad nod and stood up and leave us two.

[Me]: " there is just one thing that I want to clear to you"

[Kristen]: "Leo me too.. I'm here because I love your dad and I respect you , I know I can't replace your mom but as much as possible I want to be your mom as well, I know that you will talk to me just the two of us, actually I was planning to go to you but your dad just set this dinner, Leo my intensions to your dad are really pure and in fact I already signed his pre- nuptial agreement, if that is the only thing to prove to you that I don't after your dad's wealth."

[Me]: "well that surprise me, actually I just want to ask you to take care of dad that's all I need from you nothing else, my dad had been focus with work and with me and he don't have the chance to be happy since my mom left us, when dad ask for my approval I just agreed because I can't say no to my father. So what ever decision my dad had to make for the sake of his happiness I am so much happy to agree with it, with that I guess I should welcome you to the family, {smiled at her} "

With that she went to my seat and hug me and I did too. I am actually happy that my dad would give me another family that would love us , I also can see with Kristen that she really love my dad so much . I wipe her tears as my dad enter the dinning table again

  " oh I guess you both agreed to something now?" I just look at him and it's time to tease you dad " oh yeah I just apologize to her dad because I don't agree on any plans that you guys made, she will leave now" 

I  look at Kristen and wink at her as she agreed to my signal

  " Uhm yeah I should have not come here" I saw my dad was so confuse and just stayed silent as I wrap my hand over his shoulder

 "dad? Hey? Don't be sad we are just teasing you, It's ok now dad you can get married tomorrow" my dad's eyes widen and hug me tight and whisper to my ear

 "thank you so much buddy " I whisper back "" I look at Kristen " anything for you dad hey join the hug mom"

 I saw their eyes glows as I call Kristen mom, I just chuckled at them I wish this will be the start to finally have a family to call. After that dramatic hug I look at my dad "dad? Can i have a vacation?"

 my dad smile at me " of course where do you guys want to go I can ask my secretary to settle your tour" 

"ow? I am not going with the gang dad I was planning to go with my girlfriend" 

I saw how shock my dad was hearing that I have a girl friend "you did not tell me you have a girlfriend young man.. who is she I want to meet her "

 I nod at my dad " sure dad before we will go for a vacation I will let her stop by so that you guys can meet her , I mean don't worry dad she's nice and smart too"

I saw Mom approach my dad and cling to him "we will love to meet your girlfriend son"

 I just smile at her and thank her, my dad was a bit shock of the news but actually I do have plans to introduce Sam to my dad it's just I need for the right timing, and the vacation, I am also planning to surprise Sam  I want us to go to Spain just the two of us , as we finish talking and thankfully my dad agreed to my plans I went straight to my room and called Sam to tell her that she needs to be here to introduce her to my family and also I talked to her mom to ask permission to have a trip with her gladly her mom agreed.

REESE POV:

I'm on my way to meet the twins since I am so bored because Lee went for a vacation with Sam in Spain honestly I did not agree to Lee's idea leaving the country I am so worried for him ,but what can I do he assures me that he will be ok , the only thing that I can do now is just to call him from time to time even though I can tell that he is so irritated of me calling him every time.

I went off the car when I saw Jade inside the coffee shop , I approach her and gave her a kiss on her cheeks "I'm sorry am I late?" 

She smile at me and sips her coffee and shake his head "no actually my stupid brother is late"

I laugh on what she said about her brother these two always bickers, "any way does Nikki and Jullien will come too?" 

she nod to me and say "yeah it's the dork's idea to meet I think they are planning to have a vacation before the school starts again"

I was about to say something when I heard the boys coming and approach us "hi babe did we take too long??"

 by the way where's your cousin?" 

I kiss Jaden and look at the others cringing "what's with that look guys? Haven't you seen couples being clingy? You have your girl friends right? Where are they, they should join us since our squad is getting bigger now "

I was laughing at them when Jullien ask me again " yeah whatever, you didn't answer Jaden where is Leo?"

I look at them and waiting for my answer 

" well. Leo went to Spain with Sam for a vacation"

I heard Jade slightly shouting " What?!! Does Uncle know that he left? And most important does Uncle know that he has a girlfriend?!" 

I was shocked on Jade's reaction "actually they just leave a while ago it's a sudden vacation Jade since Leo needs it, and about Sam Uncle and Aunty Kristen already knew about it, Leo Introduce her before they left" 

I saw them confusing when Nikki interrupted "wait? Who's your Aunty Kristen?" 

I chuckled I forgot to tell them "okay guys sorry about that.. so basically Aunty Kristen is Leo's soon to be step mom, so that means she's our Aunty too because Uncle plans to get married soon actually I was shock too but Leo said it's the least he can do for Uncle so my dad agrees as well " 

everyone was silent while listening to me then Julien speak "whoa Leo has been secretive lately huh first having a girl friend now having a new mom what's next maybe Sam will be pregnant and by the time that we will knew about it his baby will come out

as Jullien was about to continue Jaden smack his head "stop it will you.. Leo will not be a young dad he has many plans for himself"

Jullien glare at Jaden "Idiot! I know that don't take it seriously " as they continue I saw Jade change her mood "are we going or what?"{cold tone} she went out of the coffee shop and ride her car we left dumbfounded and follow her direction.