Part 33

Reese POV

I was shocked seeing Irene here , I hugged her and I was about to ask when Aunty came 

"oh my dear Charlotte you're here.. how are you ? Aunty misses you so much" 

I hugged back at her

  " I miss you too Aunty you look more beautiful "

 she chuckles " by the way, as much as I want to chat with you darling, but I need to go, I have a flight today, you will see Leo later, and Irene take good care of my beautiful Niece okay?"

Irene chuckled 

"yes Aunty we have a lot of catching up to do "

 Aunty hugged me again and kiss my cheeks, everything went so fast, the last thing I knew I was already eating breakfast with Irene 

"hmmm this is so yummy "

 Irene went to sit beside me

 "so how was everyone doing ? "

 I was munching my food while talking 

" everyone........ they are now managing their own company, some are doing their masters, Rene I did not know you're here...

she chuckled at me and started to tell everything, I just nod and asked again

 "why did Aunty Kept Leo from us?" 

she smiled at me

 "well, when Leo arrived here his heart was in a bad condition, we need to transfer him to a VIP hospital to really asses his heart, after the crucial surgery his mom was the one who take good care of him, , a week after the surgery, Lee wasn't responding well with his new heart he went coma, after 2 months he woke up not remembering anything , the doctor said maybe because his head was beaten up badly, they run some test & found a blood clot on his head that he had to under go another surgery, that's when his mom decided to hide him first because it could stress him out if there are unfamiliar people to him that would insist to remember them. That's why after the surgery , Leo remember us day by day with out forcing him . .he went a lot and it saddens me how Jade, gave up that easily "

 I tear up while Irene was telling me that , my poor Lee

 " we can't blame Jade , she also was lost when Leo went here, I know she love my cousin, but she can't wait forever with out assurance, she's also a woman who needs affection "

I continue munching then I look at Irene who's was just looking at me

 "this is good , you don't want to eat? By the way I really miss you " 

she chuckled

 "I notice you had a lot of luggage, how many months will you stay here?" 

 I look at her intently " I will actually stay here for good " 

I can see how Irene was shocked

 "what ? I mean I love to be with you Reese but mind telling me why? & who's going to look out for your company ?" 

 I drink my water as I finish eating

 "dad & Uncle will handle it for now, there is one rising company here that we owned , I will be the one who will handle that, and I will buy a penthouse near the company too"

 Irene still wondering why ,so I need to tell her so I can have support later to Leo

 "Irene, the main reason that I went here because .. i.. I'm pregnant"