018

Business hasn't come to us yet, it can't as next week will be our grand reopening! It's been a week since everything happened and well... I'd like to say things have been great, but they haven't.

Despite us having our unity shown and growing stronger together, it still hadn't changed the outside world.

Like Angel, he's doing amazingly with all of us and in general. One, he convinced Cherri to stay with us and she's fun. Two, he stayed away from drugs and he's been sober since him and Husk got closer. Three, he doesn't lash out anymore! He's shown responsibility and he's gotten closer with the family he had down here. Arachness, his brother.

Still... it doesn't change his boss, Valentino.

And the three Vees have been so much more annoying lately. Mostly Vox. I'm sure they're up to something.

Charlie has been doing amazing too. Alongside Vaggie. They were better than ever! With the few downfalls of missing Sir Pentious.

He'll always be in our hearts and thoughts because he was simply too good for us. This weekend we have a meeting with heaven Charlie, Lucifer and Vaggie are supposed to go to.

We're... trying not to think about it. With killing Adam we're not quite sure how this is supposed to end or workout.

Another thing, Lucifer has his own room here and now he's here basically all the time. I mean, originally I thought he was intimidating and scary, but now he's intimidating and hot. I'm really hoping Charlie doesn't catch on to the idea that I find her dad attractive.

The blasphemy!

But, besides it all. I think we're doing good. Husk is more relaxed, Angel is happier, Charlie and Vaggie are stronger, more mature... Nifty is adorable little Nifty. Alastor is a stupid fucking dickwad.

And I'd like to say too, that I think I'm doing good as well. I miss Sir Pentious deeply, and we're still trying to prove redemption. Coming to terms with falling, losing the baby, almost dying and finally confronting my shitty husband. Aside from all that drama. I know these people have me, and I have them too, so yes. I am doing better.