006

Charlie rounded us together again for our lesson of the day, trust. I sat on the ground inbetween Husk and Angel.

"Hi guys! Thanks for coming! It's been brought to our attention that there's been a liiiiiiiiiittttllllllleeee... tension in the hotel," Charlie announced kindly.

"Tension that can be a little counterproductive to what we're trying to do here ," Vaggie took a gun from Pentious.

"We think that this group could really benefit from trust exercises!" Charlie and Vaggie announced in unison, jumping in the air. though Vaggie was a lot slower and ended up falling on her butt.

I laughed silently. These girls are so sweet.

"We rehearsed this... we're doing trust exercises!"

"So... ugh, what's with the whole uh... this? I'm not about to put on a show for these fuckin' chumps." Husk asked, referring to the stage and banner the two had built.

Angel put his legs over Husks, "oh I will... but! It's cash up front, and I know that one can afford me."

Pentious wore an offended look, "gross! I'd never think of it... spider."

"Right well let's get started, Charlie..."

"Actually I thought maybe you can take the lead on this one! I trust everyone so maybe you know better about how to build it properly?" Charlie announced, walking away from Vaggie and to the rest of us. We all stood up and walked forward, staring at Vaggie.

"...what? Uh, I don't know if I'm qualified to— oh Cmon! It'll be easy, I'm sure you can handle this," charlie interrupted happily.

"...yeah um, sure I can handle this, noo problem.... Alright so we are starting with trust falls, each of you are gonna share something formal with the group about yourself and then fall backwards while the rest of the group catches you, got it? Who wants to go first?" Charlie raised her hand.

Vaggie smiled gently, "alright get on up here."

Everyone watched Charlie as she started to speak, "I love you guys, like really really love you!" She teared up.

Me and Vaggie were the only ones who caught her.

"That felt... good! Angel!! Why don't you go next?" I let go of Charlie, letting Vaggie hold her.

"Fineeee," he responded and got up on the stand.

"This time everyone catch him, okay? Unless you want me to hurt you?" Vaggie rolled her eyes.

"Hmm, somethin' about myself, huh? How about this? I love to suck— I swear to fuck if you say dick— popsicles! You sicko, getcha mind out of the gutta'!" Angel threw himself back, landing in Husks arms purposefully.

"But yknow! Dicks too!" Husk dropped him.

"Alright new guy, you're up!"

Pentious put on his most dramatic display "... I don't want to live without my minions, nobody catch me!"

Vaggie and I caught him anyways.

"Wow, you are slimy... uh good job, Juniper?"

I nodded my head and walked up to the stand, "uh well... I thank all of you for letting me be here and um, the more time I spend with you guys, the more I'm glad I fell."

I turned around, but I had a thought.

What if they don't like me as much as I like them?

Shaking myself out of it, I fell back anyways, landing in Charlie and Vaggie's arms.

"Thank you for catching me," I touched the side of both their faces and smiled at them. They smiled back and set me down.

I've never had a doubt like that before and I don't think I liked it.

"Uh, nifty?" She zoomed past me to the stage.

"Sometimes I kill mother bugs in front of their children as a warning to others!" She jumped face first into the ground. Then continues to do so, over and over.

Charlie and Vaggie went to talk elsewhere as me, Husk, Angel and Pentious watched Nifty.

Angel ended up talking to the girls too.

-

"Angel! What the actual fuck!" Vaggie shouted.

I stood staring at a couple where one wore a mask and collar the other pulled on. Huh. That's new.

One of the girls there dragged me to the dressing rooms, giving me a leather dress.

It was sleeveless with a sweetheart neckline and very tight, very very short as well. If I bent over I'd be in serious trouble. Aside from that though the dress was relatively basic. I don't know where I'd have to wear it for though.

They gave me platform heels and thigh high socks. Looking in the dressing room mirror, I actually didn't mind the dress! Definitely not heaven approved, but it was sort of cute regardless. I needed a new change of clothes anyways.

"Is this cute?" I walked out to the group, unsure of how to present myself in such an outfit. It seems they gave Nifty a similar outfit.

"Damn bitch! You're filled out!" Angel wolf whistled.

"Ha... thank you? It's a cute dress, I guess," I muttered. The rest of them analyzed for a moment and their approval their own ways. With smiles or whatever. None of them were as bold as Angel.

Charlie and Vaggie were focusing on their conversation however.

-

I stood next to Husk on top of some random building. All of us looking down at some sort of fight. Vaggie threw Angel and Pentious down off the building we stood on.

Husk and I glanced at each other and started backing away, not wanting to deal with Vaggie's trust lesson.

"Thank goodness," I breathed. Husk and I started on our way to the hotel without the others.

Multiple demons on our way glanced at me, or Husk I wasn't sure. Maybe both.

"What're they staring at?"

"You, obviously."

"Oh... it's cause the dress isn't it? I knew it," I muttered.

Husk only gave me a look, "sorry I just got here. Still not sure how all this works yet."

"Well you gotta a lot to learn, I need a drink."

"Me too," I nodded. "I can get you a drink if you want? I'll be the bartender this time."

"Bars don't exist in heaven, do they?"

"No, they don't. I just used to go to the human world often. You learn a lot up there," I shrugged smiling at him.

"Awfully mischievous for an Angel... thanks," Husk gave a small smile.

"Fallen, but okay" I corrected whilst smiling.