011

"Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawkin? Is it cause I'm adorable," my eye twitched.

"Mimzy!" Alastor greeted happily.

"Alastor! Sweet doll face so good to see you!"

While the all was happening, Lucifer somehow met me at the back of the group.

"Juniper? Like Juniper Starlet?" He asked me, his eyes sparkling slightly.

I felt a prick of fear, oh shit what did I do???

"U-uh yes! I, um, I fell. Didn't mean to get all caught up in your territory," I responded bashfully.

"No no, it's okay. I... wondered why you looked so familiar. Ahem, why did you fall?" Lucifer asked, sounding very nervous and awkward.

"To leave my husband," I muttered looking away from him.

He grabbed my cheek and turned it towards him.

"Who was it?" He asked softly.

"U-uh A— is that Lucifer? Move it! Pleased to meetcha your highness!" Mimzy interrupted, bowing down.

Lucifer's eye twitched and mine did too.

"Alastor! Warn a girl when she's in mixed company!" Mimzy not so loudly whispered.

"Charmed, I'm sure," Lucifer responded.

I cant believe I'm nearly the same height as the scariest being heaven has ever known. How silly.

"As much as I'd love to catch up, Charlie and I have a tour to continue," Alastor mentioned.

"I'm sure Charlie could handle showing me around on her— nonsense! We started the hotel together and we'll show it off together. Right Charlie?"

"Oh, right!"

Lucifer's face soured. I laughed slightly at the scene.

Alastor left us along with Charlie and Vaggie. I sighed a breath of relief once Lucifer left.

"He didn't kill ya, did he?" Angel teased from behind me.

"Shut up! I was scared!" I groaned as Mimzy joined us.

"Where can a girl get a drink around here?" Husk let out a silent groan of frustration. Angel and I shared an amused work.

"My my, is that Husker? Alastors still have you slingin hooch for him, I see? Classic, how you been, furball?"

What an annoying cu—

"Good! Until five minutes ago," Husk responded grumpily.

"Oh don't tell me you're not happy to see me, you might hurt my feelings... heh... hey nifty, whatcha been up to girlie?"

"Fighting bugs!" Nifty responded happily.

"And uh, how's that goin for ya?" Mimsy asked uninterested.

"They're winning! But not for long!" Nifty pulled out a knife.

Husk passed Mimsy a drink.

"Uh huh, thank you pussycat."

"Oh fuck you," Husk muttered.

Angel, Pentious and I shared a look.

"So uh, you and Alastor are what? Friends?" Angel asked.

I sat far away from the group because this mimzy girl was not that cool. I tuned their conversation out after minutes. She's definitely not here to just say hi. Somethings up.

"And you, who are you?" Mimzy pointed at me.

"Juniper," I responded dryly.

Husk was gone too, Angel and Pentious only stared at her.

"What's your deal? Why're you here?" She asked, seeming barely interested and only trying to keep conversation.

"For shits and giggles," I responded dryly.

She seemed annoyed at my lack of interest. I'm not quite sure why, but her presence at the hotel makes me incredibly annoyed.

"Mimzy! We know you're in there you lousy bitch!" Some loan sharks from outside shouted.

I sighed aggressively, "of fucking course."

"What's going on?" Charlie, Vaggie and Lucifer came through a familiar golden portal.

"I'll deal with it, Charlie. Today has not been the best I must say. Don't worry, you're doing great," I smiled at her gently and pushed her hair back. At the same time my horns were slowly coming out and my hair started floating once more.

"Continue doing your do! I'll be right back!"

Charlie stared after me with a lost look in her eye, along with Lucifer. Though his was slightly different.

Though that soon fell off as Lucifer decided this was a good time for a lecture.

I stood in front of the hotel after teleporting. My teeth sharpened and all six of my wings out.

"Get out!" I raised my hands and the ground below them rolled over so they all fell to the floor. I looked at the log they originally held and turned it over rolling it onto all of their bodies before they could get up. Each one of them flattened and dead on the ground.

I wasn't going to get my hands dirty, I merely just wanted them to leave us alone. They weren't worth the time. Slowly my breathing caught and I recognized what I did with a melancholy mind.

That was... very fast. Not even that cool either.

Snapping my fingers, all their bodies turned to gold dust, along with everything they brought.

I sighed and stared down the hill. Alastor broke the doors open in his demon form, not realizing I already killed them. I stared at his demon form as he gave me a confused look.

The others already watching the show.

"They're already dead, I cleaned it up. Yknow, doing what you should've done ages ago? I didn't exactly want this blood on my hands," I glared at Alastor as his demon form lessened.

It seemed he wasn't planning this, "Oh!"

"Yeah, bye."

He grabbed my wrist and I turned into a snake and bit him, turning back into myself.

"Fuck off, Alastor and maybe, I don't know, do your job? Mimzy?" My demon form came out slightly like how Charlie's did earlier.

"Uh-h yes?"

"Get out," I responded.

"W-what but— no buts, get the fuck out of here. Now," I got close to her face.

She looked to Alastor for help, he just stayed smiling, "you're bringing a bad reputation to the hotel and that is something that I just cannot except, my dearest!"

"Ugh, fine you... you ugh," she walked off.

My form completely wore off and I was completely exhausted.

I walked past Alastor and to Charlie at the doors, she was listening to Lucifer's lecture. I walked up and gave her a big hug, partially for me too. Who doesn't love Charlie?

"It's okay, tiny. Good luck with the rest of this, but I'm going to bed. It's been an exhausting day," I sighed and gave her one last squeeze until I let go and walked away.

Snapping my fingers, all the windows and whole in the walls were replaced, looking new and shiny.

I felt a little bad for ignoring the others, but too much happened today.

Exterminations? Adam? I didn't know what to do with myself besides be angry. I can't believe I stayed married to him that long. How weak of me, that I actually loved him.

I killed those men too, for no reason other than the idea that I was already irritated. My stars, what happened to me?

I don't think I'm like who I was when I first arrived, and I don't know how to feel about it. Truthfully, I'm scared.