Date (part 4: ice cream)

(Yoshi pov)
After the arcade, it was getting late, so I walk Tina back to her place. We talk about how great today is and we build a romantic bond with each other. As we were walking, we happen to notice an ice cream truck open. I look at Tina, and she nods her head, also wanting a frozen treat to end the day. We stand in line for ice cream for a long time. As we talk about our lives to each other and grow our bond, it was soon time for us to order our ice cream. I let Tina order first.
"I'll have a...hmm...I'll have a banana split." She said.
"And I'll have a chocolate cone." I said after.
A few moments later we get our ice cream and we sit on a nearby bench as we enjoy our frozen treats.
"You know what Yoshi? this has to be the best day of my life." Tina said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Positive. It is the first time someone asked me out on a date by their own feelings. Not by fear, or by a dare, but by the person genuinely wanting to spend time with me...thank you Yoshi."
"Oh...well you're welcome Tina. I would do anything for you. I love you."
"I love you too."
As we stared into each other's eyes...we felt the sparks of romance erupt within us both. We move closer to each other until our lips finally come into contact with each other. This is the best moment of my life. We enjoy enjoy our first kiss together for a long time, taking in each other's love for each other. Coincidentally, fireworks went off around the same time we kissed, which only added the excitement of our intimate moment. After a bit more, we separate. I am a blushing mess while Tina only his a bit of pink on her face.
"That...that...that was amazing." I said.
"It sure was. who knew you were an amazing kisser?" Tina responded.
After we finish our ice cream we finally start heading back to her home. When we are outside, Tina turns to me and smiles gently.
"I had a really great time today."
"Oh...well...I'm glad I was able to make it special for you."
"You definitely did...my little kitty."
Tina planted a kiss on my forehead before heading into her house. I smile a bit before walking back to my place. I was tired...but I also will remember this date for a long time.

(About time I got back to this. What has it been, months? Anyways, I'm sorry about not keeping up with the schedule I promised. I really want to finish this story, but I had a lot of school work, and I got chronically addicted to C.ai (great app, would Recommend), so I really was putting off this story. But now that school is out and I don't use the app that much anymore, I am finally able to have time to finish writing this fanfic, and possible begin my next one. Thank you to everyone who read this fanfic and I hope you all enjoy it...and here's to all my future works on this site.)