The walk home

(Yoshi's pov)
Me and my cousins walk home from school. They are still shocked from learning that Tina has a major crush on me. They have much of a hard time believing it as I do. What's weirder is that I'm starting to develop feelings for her as well. My littlest cousin Anais starts to question me.
"So when did she start approaching you like this?"
"Just this morning."
Just then Gumball buts in with his opinion.
"If I'm being honest, I think you should just let her know that you're not interested."
Darwin then speaks to Gumball.
"Dude! That is a terrible idea. What if she kills him if he does?"
"A small price to pay for not wanting to be the husband of a T. rex."
I then interject into their conversation.
"Well what if I want that?"
Gumball looks at me confused.
"What do you mean Yoshi?"
"I mean while it is strange, I kinda prefer her like that than someone trying to hurt me. Plus when I first saw her I thought she was kinda pretty."
"Dude. Do you hear yourself right now? You're talking about a 9'10 lizard person who lives in the town's wreaking yard."
"You can't just say that about her"
"What do you mean? She does live at the wreaking yard. Her dad works there as security since it was the only place he could stay in. So he got the job to stay."
"Oh... well that makes sense."
"But still. I don't think it's the best idea since what happen yesterday between her and uncle Nigel. Plus she's ten times crazier now because she's crushing on you."
Gumball does make some good points. Tina has been more persistent since she found out she had a crush on me. Also her fighting my dad doesn't help that much either. I think what's best is to not try anything dumb and wait for Tina to calm down like Alan said.
On the way home we felt like we're being stalked. We look around to see anyone. We then see Julius and his gang. They are up to their no good antics till the spot us.

 They are up to their no good antics till the spot us

"Well well well. What do we have here? Well if it isn't the Watterson kids. And oh who's this guy?"
Darwin, being the gullible optimist that he is, takes to them politely.
"Oh hello Julius. This here is our cousin, Yoshi. He moved here two days ago."
Julius then grinned. He turned to his gang.
"Since he is related to them, I think he should be included in the 'family discount', right?"
His gang snickered with him as they turn to face us.
"Mowdown, hold the new guy in place"
The pink bear walked up to me while cracking his knuckles.
"With pleasure."
As he was about to get his claws on me, we all hear a loud roar.
...
...
...
She's here.