Bad day

(Yoshi's pov)
Oh god this day keeps getting worse and worse. Everywhere I go I keep on running into Tina. She seems to always target me. The first of these many encounters happened in my first class.
I walked into the class room and found a seat in front of Ocho and beside Bobert. We all were hype about this, until Tina walked in, so walked over to where Ocho was sitting and demanded that he moved.
"What!? I'm not going to give up my seat. I got here first.", Ocho said in an outrage.
"Do I look like I care...MOVE!"
Ocho then agrees and tries to move to the next chair, but Jamie got to it first. The then had to sit at the front. Tina then got Bobert to move by breaking his desk and blaming it on him
"Ok Bobert, sit at the front" said Ms. Simian, our teacher. Bobert walked to the front, enraged. Now that I was alone with Tina she rested her nasty feet on the back of my chair.
"Could you not?" I said, wanting her to move them. She responded by giving me a look that sent chills down my spine
"Never mind, it's all your."
Throughout class she would constantly annoy me by pushing my head, moving my desk back, or poking me with her tail.
Once that class was over it was gym class. This was when things got worse. We were playing dodgeball and I was put on a team with my two cousins, Gumball and Darwin, Ocho, Bobert, and some kids named Tobias, Carrie, Alan, carman, joe, and Anton. The other team had Tina, Jamie, and the rest of the class. During the game it looked like Tina was trying to deliberately blow my head off. She would throw the ball with all her might to get me in the face. This left holes in the wall that scared me every time.
Lunch was no different either. I sat next with my friends as they gave me some of their lunch since my money was stolen. However Tina came and swiped all of our lunches.
"Come on Tina, it's bad enough that you torment the other kids of the school. But as of lately you have been targeting us 3 lately." Ocho said in a rage.
Tina chuckled before she replied
"Oh please, the only reason why I'm targeting you and tincan over there is because of how close you 2 are with cat meat here."
"Could you please not call me that." I said embarrassed.
"What could you possibly want with Yoshi anyways? it makes approximately 0.000000000000003847% sense as to why you keep on tormenting him." Bob said.
"I don't know, all I know is that he's a special, to some capacity, and I want to continue tormenting him." Tina said with an evil grin.