Date (part 2/4: movies)

(Yoshi pov)
After we ate finished eating at joyful burger, me and Tina continued our date at the movie theater. We looked at the movie posters outside to see if there was anything interesting. Tina saw one for the Screaminging part 2. I never watched the first one, but Tina must have seen it.
"I loved the first one. I hope the sequel is good as well"
I'm kinda scared right now...I've never seen a horror movie...but Tina seems to want to see it. I can't let her down. She and I wake into the theatre and are greeted by Larry the movie crew member. I pay for our tickets and a jumbo size tub of popcorn. We get the rest of our snacks and drinks and head into the theatre. I start getting a little nervous about it. Tina notices this and looks down at me
"Hey Yoshi...you okay?"
I look up at her with a smile, not wanting to upset her.
"Oh it's nothing...it's just this is my first time I've ever seen a horror movie...I'm kinda...scared"
"Oh it's ok my little sweat pea, I'll keep you close to me the whole movie so you'll feel safe in my arms...ok?
"Ok."
Tina than puts her around me, making me feel safer. The movie begins. At first it wasn't that scary...but only at first.
"Oh...this doesn't look so bad...how scary can it g- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
My color drains from me as a well placed scare comes out of nowhere. I jump out of my seat and land in Tina's lap. She chuckles at my little scared face and holds me in her lap.
"Oh...did the little kitty get scared? It's ok baby, I got you."
She holds me close to her for the rest of the movie. I never got to finish it seeing it, but Tina was having fun...and that's a win in my book.
After the movie we walk out of the theater. I take a breather as I can't breathe from all the screaming I did. Tina is laughing at my scared face.
"Oh Yoshi...you are so adorable"
I blush at her compliment.
"Thanks"