Finally, somehow I completed my work and went back to the dorm room.

As I entered the room I saw yoongi laying on the bed while scrolling through his phone.

He looked at me and said ohh you came, I was waiting for you.

I thought why he's fucking waiting for me??

That's quite difficult to digest.

But I replied " oh yeah actually today a worker is not present so I need to take over his shift as well"

Yoongi :- ohh I thought you went to your home cause I didn't see you from the morning

Jimin:-No, I was present in the class maybe u didn't see me because I was sitting on the back seat.

Yoongi: oh is it?? Btw why you sat on the back seat? I mean you should sit in the front seat to pay more attention in your studies.

Jimin said with an eye roll " I wanted to sit on the front seat but your fan girls and boys will not allow me to do so "

Yoongi frowns and then said " btw if you are present in the class then why are you this much late , umm  I mean to say that you should come early and you are looking too much tired as well?? Ok I'm sorry I think I'm asking too many questions to you. Yoongi said embarrassingly.

Jimin chuckles and then said oh there's nothing like that actually I have to do part time jobs to pay my fees otherwise I will not be able to study.

Yoongi looked shocked and then said to Jimin dumbly:- I'm sorry but are you an orphan??

Jimin face became pale but still he tried to hide that and said " No actually my parents disown me because they think that I'm very weak and fragile. And also I'm pathetic and useless for them.
They don't need a son like me. That's all.

Yoongi POV:-

How can someone parents are like this.
Calling there own son weak and pathetic. In reality they are fucking pathetic and I'm totally disgusted by them . I was so shocked that I forget  what to say and I was standing like a statue in front him until he said with a bitter chuckles "Yoongi u don't have to feel bad for me I'm doing good. So don't worry about me . You should focus on yourself and I'm very tired so I'm going to sleep. Good night!!"

Then I came from my daze and said to him "Ahh okay!!good night Jimin "

TIME SKIP :- to morning

Jimin POV:-

Yesterday I got too tired and still I'm feeling pain in all over my body parts as I tried to open my eyes but I wasn't able to do so.

So I thought about sleeping sometimes more and decided  not to go to the library today.

After  2 hours I finally woke up and went to washroom to do my morning routine.

When I returned Yoongi was awakened and sitting on the bed.

I greeted him " Good Morning Yoongi"
He greeted me lazily.

I thought to wait for him and decided to go with him in classroom.

Yoongi POV:-

I need to go to the XXX cafe after one week as jin mentioned.

I hope I will find some clues about that spy .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok sugarcubes that's all for today's chapter.

What do you think what jin told to Suga??

What type of part time job did jimin is doing??

I hope you all like it 🥲

Ignore the grammatical errors 🐸

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

Tellme are you liking this story cause your comments will give me motivation to write more..🫶🏻

Meet you all with the next update

Bye take care you all😘