Chapter 8: Uh oh, twitter

Tubbo's POV

Three Days Later...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"I swear I am going to punt that..." I groan as I slam my hand over the alarm clock, I was truly exhausted from the past few days.

After the first day at Disney, Ranboo and I had gone back for another day to film a video (secretly) and then we had just hung out the final day before we drove back to (insert town's name). 

It was magical.

And now I had to return to life, AKA return to streaming. 

I dragged myself out of my bed and went over to my computer, booting up twitter to see if any of my friends were streaming. Phil was probably live right about now.

I clicked onto Phil's account and saw no new posts, sadly, so I instead went onto what was trending.

As I was scrolling through, I got a message from someone on discord. I changed my tabs and went over to my messages, a message from Tommy specifically (even though he literally was just in the next room over).

Tommyinnit

Tommyinnit: TUBBO PLEASE TELL ME YOU'VE CHECKED TWITTER

Tubbo: No? I just woke up, is there something important?

Tommyinnit: (Link to a twitter post) PLEASE TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE

Tell him what wasn't true?

I slowly clicked onto the link and my jaw dropped as I realized what it was.

NEWS in MCYT community: Two popular streamers, Ranboolive and Tubbo_ ,were seen together at Disney World, fans speculate that there may be an underlying relationship between the two. Click the following article to get more information...

"Well fuck."

Ranboo's POV

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

I didn't think about taking Tubbo to Disney through, of course some fans were there and took pictures! 

I pulled out my phone and immediately clicked onto Tubbo's profile, ready to send him a text before I stopped myself.

Was this a good idea? Texting Tubbo about it? Maybe he hadn't even seen it yet, maybe he was still asleep? Maybe he wasn't worried about it, he's been on the scene longer than I, surely he'd message me if he was worried. I don't think I need to ask him.... Probably.... Maybe.... Hopefully.....

With a groan I put my phone away, if Tubbo was worried about it he'd probably tell me. I slowly got out of bed and made my way over to my closet, I grabbed a sweatshirt and sweatpants and called it a day. All I was planning on doing today was stream. I changed into my clothes and grabbed my mask and sunglasses, but I didn't put them on just yet.

I instead went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I looked through my cabinets and all I found was creeper cereal.  

I had eaten about 21 bowls of this cereal just this month, and it was only the fifteenth. 

With a sigh, I poured another bowl of cereal and made my way over to my couch, plopping down onto it as I turned the TV on.

"Let's see what chaos the world has in store for us today." I groan, flipping through the news channels until one catches my eye.

"Local coffee shop announces its grand reopening after a tragic fire less than a month ago."

Less than a month ago? I had only known Tubbo for about a month and I was this head over heels for him already?

God what the boy was doing to me, for pete's sake I took him to Disney because I felt sorry! Tubbo just was the most perfect person I have ever met; he was kind, sweet, caring, never afraid to tell me the truth, sympathetic, and so much more. 

Meanwhile, I was just a guy who was messing around on this planet, and he was a literal gift from whatever anyone believes in. I truly didn't deserve him.

Before I knew it, I felt warm liquid streaming down my face. I didn't even realize that I was crying, much less over a guy.

Boy what Tubbo is doing to me. I think with a sad laugh.

The thing is, I love him. I love him so much. I love him more than I love the sun rising every morning, more than the birds in the morning, more than clean air and water, more than life itself. But I know that even if Tubbo did love me back I wouldn't stand a chance, he deserved the world. He deserves what I know I can never give him. And that breaks my heart.

Stop thinking about him and do something productive! A side of me snaps at myself, as I force myself to bring my now empty cereal bowl over to my sink. I guess I'll just clean it later, after all I have the whole day to do that.

Now, what to do. I could stream, or clean... or talk to someone.

Tubbo's POV

"Tommy, I just really don't know what I'm going to do about these rumors! They're popping up from left and right and I'm trying my best to dispel any of them but it's getting harder and harder!" I complain, slouching back against Tommy's shoulder. 

We had been sitting like this practically since I woke up; Tommy, Charlie, and I were all trying our best to dispel any rumors about Ranboo and I. The biggest problem is that none of the fans are actually listening to us, they're stuck on this one big train of shipping my best friend and I together and nothing we can do or say is changing it.

"I'm just really hoping Ranboo hasn't seen this." I groan, covering my face with my hands as I feel a blush creep up onto my cheeks. I don't know what I'd do if Ranboo had seen this all, probably cry.

"Tubbo, you really need to just chill out for a second man." Charlie consoled, giving me a side hug as he moved to sit next to me and Tom.

"Yeah, this is stupid fucking twitter drama! You and I both know this shit never stays around for long! As logn as they don't give you a ship name you'll be fine." Tommy smiled, joining the group hug that we had somehow created.

...

"You're fucked," Charlie suddenly said, "well I hope you two like the sound of beeduo."

"FUCK."

Hello everyone! I've written the next few chapters so I shall be posting them all soon! I know this one was short, but it needed to be for the next chapter to not be too long. 

I hope you guys all enjoyed this one, and please go eat/drink something and get some sleep! I love you all and I'm so proud of you! <3

~Mr.Sand