Chapter 7: 🎶 When you wish upon a star 🎶

Hello luvs! So I did accidentally abandon this story but now I'm back! So I had originally written out the entire story but I hated how it turned out so now we're back to the drawing board! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I'm not sure if this was already stated, but the setting is in Florida for plot sake. Another thing I need to add, I'm aware that Ranboo's pronouns are he/they but when I started this I didn't now. This chapter was written a couple of months ago so they're still he/him in this chapter but in the next one they'll be he/they. Also I forgot to mention, my writing style has changed quite a bit but that's allowed me to capture feelings and love better

(Thank you @_Eggo_Waffle_ for giving me motivation to pick this story back up, your comments have made my days)

Ranboo POV

I feel so bad for causing Tubbo to run off, I never wanted to make that happen. He's one of my closest friends and I really like him. It honestly hurt more than anything.

So as a way to make it up to him I am going to take him to Disney World!

Now the only thing I need to do is actually tell Tubbo these plans.

I grab my phone and quickly unlock it, smiling slightly as the picture of Tubbo laying in my garden stares back at me. "Cute." I whisper under my breath as I go to my text messages.

Tubbo <33333

Ranboo: Tubbo, are you free for the next 2 days?

Tubbo: YEs boisois man

Ranboo: Great! Can you pack a bag real quickly? I'm coming over to pick you up in an hour

I send the last text and turn my phone off, my plan already being set into motion.

I climb out of my bed and head on over to my closet, now it's time to pack a bag for myself. I grab a nice sweater, 2 pairs of pants, and then my all time favorite disney sweater(which had Mickey and Minne on it of course). I stuff my clothes into a bag and then I turn my phone back on to see if Tubbo's responded to me.

Tubbo <33333

Tubbo: Yeh I cna pack a bag, were r we going?

Ranboo: It's a surprise, but I know you'll like it :D

I smile as I send the final text and then I grab my bag, put on shoes and get into my car (Yes I know originally Ranboo didn't have a car, but how else is he meant to get to Disney??? So logically he magically has a car for probably this chapter and this chapter alone). I start driving to Tubbo's apartment since it's almost time for me to pick him up and I put on some disney piano covers, as a little clue to where we're going.

As I'm pulling into the parking lot I see Tubbo already waiting for me at the front of the apartments, I can't help but let out a little laugh at the thought of Tubbo being this excited.

I roll my window down and yell, "Tubbo! Over here!" and Tubbo snaps his head over to me and a large smile appears on Tubbo's face as he walks over to the passenger side of the car.

As Tubbo gets in I lower the volume on the music, "Hey Tubbo, how're you doing?"

"I'm doing great, but I'd be doing better if you ya' know tell me where we're going." Tubbo said almost immediately, which was something I admired about him. He genuinely never beat around the bush and that was brilliant.

"You know what, I don't think I'm going to tell you where we're going. It's not a surprise if you know." I reminded Tubbo as I started to drive away, secretly putting Disney World as the destination on my phone.