Schools Slut.

Looking into the mirror I see a stranger. A girl with empty eyes, yet so full of tears. I see skin as white as snow, pale and the life drained from me. I see dark circles creating a dead look. I see scars and cuts, bruises new and old.

On comes the powder, foundation and blush. The mascara and eye shadow and lush lip gloss. The contacts, making my dull eyes bright.

I look in the mirror and see a stranger. So dull and pale, with no more life. A corpse, a dead person, who's bruises are new. From the hitting and kicking from big Uncle Lou. A adult, a drunk, and that's to him I'm not good enough.

On comes more powder, foundation and blush. Another layer of mascara and eye shadow and lush lip gloss. The contacts, making my dull eyes bright. A smile that hide my fright.

I look in the mirror, adding layer after layer. Trying to hide who I am and who I want people to see me as. Not good enough. Layer again, add more blush. Make my life come back, even if its all dust. Never good enough.

They say I'm a slut, a whore, a hoe. They say Im there when you're lonely and need me. The make up is for guys, I need a good fuck. The clothes aren't tight so they come off at night.

Not good enough.