Then I got an idea. It was crazy and far fetched, but it didn't matter much. 

I reached toward my jeans, pulling out the pure black knife the Sorceress gave me. I raised it, sinking it into the chest of the demon pinning me down. His black eyes flickered yellow before he slumped forward, dead. 

A blonde girl walked in the room then, pulling a knife from the holster on her thigh and slicing the other demon's throat, killing her. 

Now all that was left was Pride, who was currently trying to murder Sam. 

Sam was able to get free, punching Pride. He stumbled, spinning around just to be stabbed in the jaw. 

"Who the hell are you?" Sam asked. 

"This knife is pretty cool." I muttered, looking down at the blade in my hand. "Thanks...Shadow Lady." 

"I'm the girl that just saved your ass." The blonde woman replied. 

"Well, I just saved yours too." Sam replied.

"See you around, Sam." She said. "Bye, Saige."

"...Bye...?" I said. 

"Wait." Sam called, but it was too late. She was gone. 

___

Sam, Dean and I were getting ready to burn the demon bodies as Tamara stood across the field, watching as Isaac's body burned. 

"Think she's gonna be all right?" Sam asked.

"Honestly? No." I said. 

"No. Definitely not." Dean agreed.  

Bobby walked over to us then, looking tired and ready for a long nap.

"Well, you look like hell warmed over." Dean remarked.

I slapped his arm. "Don't be rude."

"Well, you try exorcising all night, see how you feel." Bobby replied. 

"Any survivors, Bobby?" Sam asked.

"Well, the pretty girl and the heavy guy. They'll make it." Bobby answered. "Lifetime of therapy bills ahead, but still."

"It's more than you can say for these poor bastards." Dean nodded to the dead bodies. 

I looked away. I had killed one of them. There was a human in there somewhere and I killed him. 

"Bobby, that knife, what kind of blade can kill a demon?" Sam asked. 

"Yesterday, I'd have said there was no such thing." Bobby stated.

"I'm just gonna have to ask again." Dean spoke up. "Who was that masked chick? The more troubling question would be how come a girl can fight better than you?"

Sam scoffed. "Three demons, Dean. At once."

"Oh." Dean nodded, smiling mockingly at him.

"Hey, I was there. I took out one." I pointed out. "I didn't need some random chick's help."

Dean smiled. "That's my girl." He patted my back gently before looking at Sam. "Hey, whatever it takes to get you through the night, pal." He smacked Sam's arm.

"If you want a troubling question, I got one." Sam said.

"What's that?"

"If we let out the seven deadly sins, what else did we let out?" Sam asked. 

"I like to think of it as what else did Jake let out?" I stated. 

"Either way, you're right, that is troubling." Dean struck a match, dropping it onto the bodies.