CHAPTER FIVE

Itachi came to pick me up as he said. The walk to my flat was weird, I know that itachi was a good kid but why is he treating me nice.

He suddenly stopped and asked me "have you eaten breakfast yet?" I stopped walking and looked at him then he continued "I'm going to eat breakfast with my cousin if you want you can join us after you go to your place" . I was really hungry and eating out sounds like a really good idea.

"Wouldn't your cousin mind?" He shook his head "not at all, we will go to "Yakumo Cafe" they have the best sandwiches and dango in Konoha" he talked calmly but i saw he was hiding his excitement, he's excited because he's going to eat dango and that made me smile.
"Ok i'm going to join you guys".

We kept walking till we reached my flat complex.
Itachi was standing in the middle of the flat looking around, then he asked "isn't this flat a bit small?"

I was taking some clothes out of the drawer. "Kind of but it's better than staying in the streets," i said then i start changing "plus it's enough for me i'm just a one person"

I need to wash my clothes when i come back, i only have 2 sets of clothes and i won't be able to buy any soon because the money that was provided by the third Hokage wasn't that much, it's enough to buy some food and some basic needs. I have to be very conscious about what I spend on so I don't run out of money.

I finished changing and turned to Itachi. He was looking at the window "I finished, shall we go?" He looked at me saying "let's go"

Apparently the cafe Itachi was talking about was in the middle of the market area, the place was so crowded and it looks like Itachi was a very popular kid, the police officers were greeting him along with some of the people from the village.

We went into the cafe and we were greeted by the owner. He was an old man, then I saw him, Shisui waving at Itachi. We walked towards him and Itachi greeted him then he introduced me to shisui " shisui this's Senju Rei i invented him to join us for a meal" Itachi said and shisui was looking at me.

I bowed my head slightly and said "Nice to meet you Shisui-san"

he waved his hand and shook his head "no need to be formal it's nice to meet you Rei" then he looked at Itachi "he's the kid you talked about?" And Itachi nodded.

We sat and ordered food and some tea. "Tell me Rei, how old are you?" Shisui asked me while he was drinking his tea. "I'm six years old". Six.. what was my past life age.. I can't seem to remember.

"Are you going to go to the academy next month?" Huh? The academy? How did I forget about the ninja academy.. wait am i even capable of being a shinobi?.

"I don't know.. I never thought about it, how.. how to register ?" I asked Shisui. He was chewing on his food then he swallowed and answered "you can ask the Hokage he will do what it's needed" he then took a sip of his tea and continued "Itachi is going to the academy too you two could be classmates.

Looking at Itachi he gave me a small smile then said politely "that would be great" I looked at my food for some time then asked "don't i need to prepare myself for it? I don't know anything."

It's true although I know lots of stuff about the show but I don't know how to fight or be a ninja.. all I know is some basic things, but if I want to know the truth about why I exist here then I will have to get strong and find Obito.

"That's why you go to the academy.. to learn, but if you want I can teach you some basics so you can show off, '' he said playfully.

Although I said I won't interfere with the storyline but I can't handle seeing them die.. Itachi and Shisui, their sacrifice was the most heartbreaking thing and I can't handle standing still knowing they are going to die.