CHAPTER TWO

Kakashi took me to fugaku so we went to konoha's military police HQ. And Kakashi made me wait in a room there, I was sitting thinking, Everything in the village was a mess because just yesterday the kyuubi attack happened which means minato and kushina are dead but till now I don't understand why am i here? Is this my heaven because i'm in my favourite show or my hell because a lot of bad things i know will happen and i won't be able to do anything about it.

I sighed when I start remembering.. i committed suicide and now im here, is this fate giving me a second chance? Do I even deserve a second chance?.. Did I even die? Am I in a coma or something? Or this a very believable dream?

After I was thinking deeply, suddenly a man came to the room I was in. He had a very serious look on his face and he was standing next to the door crossing his arms.
It was uchiha fugaku, he was more scary in person than when you watch him on tv,

"Kakashi told me everything I need to know about you.. a medical-nin is going to come here soon to check on you and then you will be taken to a place to stay in" he paused for a few seconds then said "are you hungry? Thirsty?" I shook my head "thank you sir i'm good"
Fugaku kept staring at me for a few seconds. to be honest it was a bit uncomfortable, it's like he can literally read my mind like an open book.

"What's going to happen to me?" I asked him, suddenly it took him a few seconds to find the right answer but I think he decided to tell me the truth.

"We first going to find out who you really are and what's the story behind your arrival, which means you will be monitored 24/7 so don't think about doing stupid things, just because you are a kid doesn't mean we won't hurt you" he said without any hesitation, he was threatening me.

I nodded in understanding and didn't say anything else.
I was left in the room again, and after some time the door was open again and a medical-nin entered the room and behind him was fugaku.

The medical-nin started the examination, he put his hand on my forehead and his hand started to glow in greenish light... is that chakra ?.

"He has a concussion and some bruises.. nothing untreatable" he said as he was checking my body for injuries and then started treating them.. the bruises slowly started disappearing and my head was hurting less which made me grateful.

"All finished.. he should be fully recovered after a good meal and a good night sleep" the medical-nin said as he stood up and turned to fugaku and continued,
"His head injury should be fine but it's not fully healed so he needs to take it easy till he's fully healed" he told fugaku as they were going out the room and i was left alone again.

"Sigh.." I was feeling very tired, I wanted to sleep forever.. wasn't it my plan from the beginning? But there's this feeling.. a very overwhelming feeling in me, i feel like i have forgotten something.. something that is in my grip but the second I try to remember it it slips away.. anyway if it was something important I would remember it eventually.

I kept sitting in that room for some time, I could hear the noises from outside and everyone was so busy. If I remember correctly, During the Nine Tails attack on Konoha, Danzo ordered the Uchiha Clan to provide refuge to the konoha citizens and help them evacuate. They were not allowed to fight with the others which was weird because they were one of the strongest clan in the world, but they followed the orders, which could potentially lead to the Uchiha Clan being blamed for the Nine Tails attack.

Danzo, that bastard, he's a pain in the neck and a very dangerous individual, I hope we never cross paths.
As much I loved the show but actually being here is very dangerous and I think if I interfere with the plot I would make everything goes worse.

The good thing is I kind of know how things go here and I know I won't be here for long because they do not welcome outsiders..

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my cheek, I flinched, surprised I didn't hear anyone coming in. I was so deep in my thoughts I wasn't aware of my surroundings.

I lifted my head and saw it wasn't fugaku but rather his son. Itachi, he was so young and small he looked at me but I couldn't tell what he's thinking.

He removed his hand slowly as soon as I looked at him, "I apologise for that, you were distracted and didn't hear me when I called for you" he said as he took a step back giving me some space.

I didn't say anything, I just stared at him "I was sent with some food for you.. you need to eat" he then pointed at the nutrition bar he left on the table in front of me. I looked at it and back at itachi. That's when he asked me "you are hungry right?"

I slowly shook my head and he looked at me expressionless like the look he always had.. he wasn't scary at all and actually I felt sad when i saw him.

How much he suffered just for the future of konoha, but although his sacrifice was needed, I think things could be changed. If somehow Itachi could escape danzo's manipulation to not kill his clan lots of lives can be saved.

"You are really a deep thinker aren't you" Itachi says tilting his head, "You need to eat and if you are sleepy you can sleep here it's safe, I think it will take a while before they place you somewhere else so take it easy. Is there anything you need?" He asked me and there was one thing I actually wanted.

"Can I go to the restroom please?" I asked him in a hushed tone but he could hear me.
"Yes but please don't attempt anything that would make me or anyone in this building hurt you" he said in the same expressionless look and I understood what he meant so I nodded.

"I will lead you there so please follow me" he started walking and I followed behind. The restroom was at the end of the hallway and the place was filled with uchihas, they all were wearing the police uniform and there were some civilians too

Itachi opened the restroom door for me. The restroom was big and empty.
I walked in and Itachi closed the door "i hope you don't mind me staying here" i shook my head understanding. I walked towards the sink and saw Itachi coming towards me and when I looked at him I saw him holding a small 2 step ladder.

I gave him a small bow. I stood on the ladder, looking at myself in the mirror and I was stunned. 'Is this what I look like?' I was staring at myself. I had a black hair with black eyes, my skin was pale. There was a long scar on my neck like someone cut my throat.

I washed my face and i could feel the coldness of the water, this isn't a dream, this is real, but there's still some of Rei's memories locked i only know some basic things of him and that he came here because he had a kekkei genkai and they wanted minato's help about it, but i don't remember what was the kekkei genkai nature that Rei has.

I went down the ladder and I saw itachi looking at me. I knew he wanted to ask me some questions but right now i don't think im ready to give any answers so i asked him first "is it possible to take me to where i was found?"
"No, you are an outsider, some measures need to be taken first" he said "what about my mother's body?" he kept staring at me then he closed his eyes and said "this isn't something i'm authorised to say.. are you finished? If so i need to take you back"

Itachi took me back to that room and he told me to eat something and try to sleep and then he left.

I didn't eat but I tried to sleep, though every time I closed my eyes I kept remembering me jumping and how scared I was but I don't know what's happening to my head, I don't remember why I jumped.. why did i commit suicide I just can't remember.

They kept me in the uchiha police HQ for 3 days. Itachi didn't come again and fugaku came a few times to check on me. They assigned 2 police officers guarding the room's door not allowing anyone unauthorised to enter or for me to go out unattended.