Although Gojo Satoru really deserves a beating.

Sometimes what a girl thinks is written on her face. Gojo Satoru can tell at a glance: "Does Yanxi-chan want me to let him go?"

Yanxi said euphemistically: "...He is my creditor."

"So. ..." Yan Xi scratched his head, "Can I know why Mr. Gojo beat people?"

There was no accusation, but a question.

Gojo Satoru couldn't help but be startled, which showed that in Yan Xi's heart, he was trustworthy.

This knowledge calmed Gojo Satoru's inner irritability a little.

"Why..." Gojo Satoru put his hands in his pockets and raised his foot to kick Ilmi, "Hey -" "

You heard it too."

"Yanxi-chan is asking me why I hit you."

" You know it yourself." Gojo Satoru said arrogantly like a little ruffian, "Sa, tell Yanxi-chan what you did."

Ilmi was silent.

"Hey, hey, hey." Gojo Satoru kicked Ilmi's arm again, "Don't pretend to be dead." "

I know you can still breathe."

"Hey~"

"Say it quickly."

"Otherwise... " He raised his foot and stepped on his arm, and twisted it hard with the soles of his front feet. Yi Mi's bones suddenly made a cracking sound, "I'll tear you apart."

This kind of pain is not to Yi Mi who has been tortured all year round. No matter what, at this moment, his brain was still functioning rationally and his thoughts were changing.

Ilmi naturally guessed the reason why Gojo Satoru attacked him. He probably discovered his assassination, and he caught Killua because he found clues in Killua's moves.

It has to be said that Gojo Satoru's sensitivity to moves and telekinesis is really terrifyingly accurate.

Yi Mi sighed inwardly that he was indeed careless this time.

I thought my disguise as a killer would not be discovered, but I didn't want my vest to be stripped off on the spot.

But Gojo Satoru didn't kill him, why?

Obviously, because of Tsukishima Yanki.

Yi Mi quickly made a judgment.

Judging from the tone and expression of the conversation between the two, the relationship between Tsukishima Yanki and Gojo Satoru is obviously not the bonding relationship he initially thought.

In other words, Gojo Satoru is not an important existence in Tsukishima Yanki's heart.

Now, he has two choices. First, refuse to admit that he made a move and find a way to get Gojo Satoru and Tsukishima Yanki to fight.

Obviously, the success rate of this option is extremely low.

Second, tell half truths and half lies.