At the same moment, Gojo Satoru's sunglasses slipped off the bridge of his nose, and his blue eyes moved faintly to Hisoka.

"To be honest..." Gojo Satoru slowly put his sunglasses into his pocket, "You are really... annoyingly tight..."

Hisoka: "..."

The hand holding the poker paused for a moment, and suddenly he felt... A foreboding feeling.

——————————————————————

“Okay.” Yan Xi let go of his hand, put the young master in his arms on the ground, and glanced at his arms The white-haired boy in his arms asked casually, "Is this child okay?"

"Xiao Qi is in good health." Yi Mi replied, "He is just a little disobedient."

He had obviously been warned not to provoke strong people. Well, he would still be caught.

If he hadn't been there, Xiao Qi would probably have died.

Sure enough, it's still too weak.

It seems that the training for Killua will be strengthened.

"This is your child." Yan Xi was surprised.

"That's my brother."

One has black hair and the other has white hair. The genes in this world are really interesting.

"The one in front should be the hospital. To be on the safe side, you can take him for a checkup." After that, Yan Xi turned around and left.

Seeing this, Yi Mi asked quietly: "Where are you going?"

"Go catch the wanted criminal. If nothing happens, I can pay back the money today." After saying that, the person had disappeared. .

She just saw that there were at least four wanted criminals there, plus the two who ran away before and the two who were caught by her, there were eight in total!

If you are lucky and catch a few more, the rest of your life problems will be solved.

Yi Mi: "..."

Yi Mi looked at the hospital with people coming and going in front of her, and after reading these words, ripples appeared in her dull cat eyes.

Pay off the debt = leave and beat the enemy = fail to control = work in vain.

This is a really sad conclusion.

The power of telepathy surges in Yiermi's body. He Yiermi has lived for 24 years, received elite education, illuminated countless skills, and is quick and agile in his attacks. He has been rated as the five-star leader all year round.

Whether he is a killer or a teacher, his success rate is as high as 99.999%, and the remaining 0.001 is allocated to natural disasters and accidents.

In a word, as long as he wants to do it, everything is under control, and he has never overturned or lost his hand.

But now, he discovered that the Yan Xi girl he was eyeing was about to fly with little wings.