Chapter-11 Conversations

5th May , 2017

By the way , you didn't told me that my mom and your mom are friends.." Shivishth said sipping his cold drink.
Ahaana sighed at this "Even I didn't knew this.."

"Coincidence!" Both spoke up at the same time only to laugh at their telepathy.

"Ahem ahem!" A third person's voice landed in their ear and soon Bhavna came into picture standing infront of them decked up in a full sleeve blood red gown which perfectly contrasted with her pale skin.

She crossed her arms over her chest glaring at both of her classmates "How many times I have asked you to stay away from my friend.." she stated pulling Ahaana closer to herself while Shivishth simply rolled his eyes at her remark.

The hazel eyes girl knew that her Bhavna and Shivishth don't share a good equation let alone good they don't even share any equation.
"Huh! You know what I don't talk to weirdos like you!" Shivishth spoke up making an annoyed face.

Bhavna smiled sarcastically at his remark "Even I don't wanna waste my time dealing with idiots like you..!" She replied.

Ahaana's eyes travelled to both of them standing opposite to each other not wanting to complicate the situation anymore she decided to stop their never ending argument.

"Guys , enough! You both ar-"
Before she could say anything more the trio heard Vihaan who walked towards them.

"Whats the matter?" He questioned as his eyebrows knitted together.

Shivishth opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Bhavna "And who are you to poke your nose in our matter? President of America?" Who mistook him to be a random guy.

Ahaana's mouth hung open while Shivishth even though didn't liked the way she talked to his brother couldn't control his laughter.

Vihaan 's grey eyes turned wide at the way she addressed him.

"That's my elder brother , you idiot!" Shivishth introduced making Bhavna go all red with embarrassment.

"Uh..I..I.. sorry!" She apologized excusing herself while the younger Suryavanshi too left the place to have a chat with his group.

Now , Ahaana accompanied by Vihaan stood awkwardly trying to find a topic inorder to start any conversation.

"Don't mind her ...she isn't bad but a little outspoken.." the girl with dusky skin said attempting to defend her friend.

Vihaan smiled at her warmly as his dimple appeared in his left cheek. "It's okay , she didn't knew about me.." he answered.

"By the way Shivu told me about you.." Vihaan stated making Ahaana surprised for a moment.
"Really?"

"Yes , he told me that you always help him and to him you are a kind of saviour.." the guy with grey eyes interpreted.

Ahaana chuckled at his words laughing a little "It isn't like that even he helps me a lot.."

Both of them soon felt normal as they talked about various things with her occasionally checking out him and vice versa.

It was as if they knew eachother from ages and met after a long time.

Maybe it's true that sometimes you don't need to say things with your words and your eyes and gestures do all the work.
Love might not always be hidden in silence or flirting sometimes it just takes a form of laughter and heartfelt talks.

•~