Chapter-2 No emotions

Putting on his watch Vihaan  stared back at his reflection in the full length mirror as he ran a hand through his jet black hairs.

"Vihaan..." Niharika mumbled hugging his tall frame from back encircling her arms around his chest.

Vihaan sighed to himself not responding to her touch while Niharika slowly roamed her hands all over his upper body.

"Not in a mood , Niha.." trying to get out of her hold he stated which made no difference to the woman whom he addressed as his wife.

Niharika stood infront of him adjusting herself against the dressing table dressed in one of her revealing night gowns.
She pulled him by his collar tracing patterns over his face. The grey eyed man  simply rolled his eyes at her never ending attempts.

"But I am!" Trying her best to sound seductive Niharika kissed his Adam's apple bobbing up and down fidgeting with the buttons of his coat. 

Closing his eyes in frustration he held back the urge to push the blonde haired mess away from himself.

Much to Vihaan's rescue someone knocked on the door. Niharika clenched her jaw leaving him before she walked towards the door ready to yell at the person who dared to disturb her even after she asked the servants to not to let any person invade their privacy.

Opening the door she looked at Moksh standing with his school bag around his shoulder but what shocked her was his condition , he was crying with his palms occasionally rubbing his eyes.

Rolling her eyes Niharika tried to show some concern because she knew that this kid was the reason behind her luxurious life.

"Oh my poor baby! What happened?" Questioning so she patted his head earning no answer from Moksh who kept crying.

Closing her eyes in frustration Niharika fisted her palms.

Only if I could dump this useless creature somewhere..!

"Moksh , my child!" Vihaan exclaimed as he rushed near the little kid picking him up in his arms wiping off his tears.
Blinking twice Moksh glanced at him before he mumbled "A boy beat me in school.."

At this Vihaan frowned as he gently patted the four year old's back swinging him in his arms.

"Don't worry ,  kiddo..I'll come with you to the school tomorrow and talk to the principal myself.."

Moksh smiled at him as he encircled his arms around Vihaan's neck hugging him tightly.

"Thankyou so much ,  dad!" The little one spoke  grinning ear to ear placing a kiss on his father's cheek before he ran out of the room.

Smiling at the kid's tactics Vihaan turned serious all of a sudden as he glanced towards Niharika who understood his look and picked up her phone dialling the principal's number.
•~

"Agh..Aah! Mahir..!.." Covered in sweat Ahaana moaned out.

Mahir payed no attention to her moans as he placed her leg over his shoulder thrusting deeper inside her.

Ahaana kept moaning unable to do anything. She knew that Mahir Malhotra was a complete animal in bed once you give him the consent he needs , you are under
his mercy.

About an hour later both of them laid on bed breathing heavily.

"You are amazing!" Mahir commented as he got up buttoning his shirt while Ahaana nodded her head smiling weakly.

Once ready the blue eyed man turned to her who was completely exhausted "You take rest I'll pick Avi from his swimming classes ..is it okay?" Asking so Maahir raised an eyebrow to which Ahaana slowly nodded her head muttering a thankyou to him .

After he left Ahaana got out of the bed stepping inside the washroom relaxing herself in the bathroom tub.

She closed her eyes letting the water soothe her.

This deal wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Infact Maahir is a nice guy , he shared a good bond with her son but with her it's all about intimacy with no emotions.

Well , that wasn't a matter of concern because neither did he belive in the useless concept of love nor did she.

•~