“It’s our sub-vocal’s birthday… We can’t just let that pass, can we?”

[What what what]

[OMG are you guys really doing a surprise??]

[Wow, Kang Ichae is so daringㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

Seo Hoyun no longer fell for such tricks.

Initially, he might have been caught off guard, but now he knew the members’ personalities all too well.

Moreover, his already shameless nature had been upgraded with a steel mentality, making it impossible to tease him.

He has changed a lot. It used to be fun teasing him until the role reversal game.

Even if they teased with “Silly cat” or “HouHou,” now he’d just retort with something like “Carrot Carrot,” leaving Kang Ichae feeling defeated.

I can’t just let it go. My pride won’t allow it.

So, Kang Ichae put a lot of effort into planning this.

He was quite satisfied with the scheme, and if well executed, even Seo Hoyun could be fooled.

“Mission Impossible Silly Cat Surprise Party. Now, let’s quickly go through the plan.”

Kang Ichae snapped his fingers.

As if on cue, the Mission Impossible theme song started to play.

―Dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun!

“If we try to put a camera in front of the suspicious Seo Hoyun or clumsily set it up, he’s bound to notice. So, with the hotel’s permission, we’ve reserved the entire floor’s corridor, a part of our rooms, and installed cameras everywhere in advance.”

[Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

[Stop playing spy movie music, you crazy bastardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

Planning with the team in advance made cooperation easy.

“You can check everything from here.”

A large TV screen behind Kang Ichae lit up, displaying CCTV footage divided into quadrants.

Fans could also monitor the situation through V-Live, thanks to Kang Ichae having connected the laptop to the TV in advance.

[ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKang Ichaeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

[Why are you so seriousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

The fans found it even funnier than some terrestrial TV variety shows due to the thorough preparation.

Yet, the fans weren’t too hopeful.

[Seems a bit much for Hoyun… lol]

Because they understood Seo Hoyun too well.

“Throwing a surprise party for Seo Hoyun is impossible. He’s the type to ask something like “Where’s my cake?” the moment he arrives.”

[Too accurate]

[ㄷㄷ]

“But that’s why it’s called Mission Impossible, isn’t it, everyone?”

Challenging the impossible.

Kang Ichae wore a confident smile.

As the movie’s BGM reached its climax and the second hand hit zero,

“Mission Accepted!”

Seo Hoyun’s surprise party began.

.