Chapter 74

Wisu Entertainment.

It was not unreasonable to view them as a group of scammers who caught minors or inexperienced young adults new to society, signed them to exclusive contracts, and then swindled money by either taking away their contract fees or disguising it as investment funds.

The CEO of Wisu Entertainment took quite some pride in his organization.

It’s a great world for exploitation.

That’s what he thought.

Especially this time, he had a good feeling.

Jeong Dajun, although he had set a trap by having an exclusive contract, he never expected the guy to make it big.

He waited for the perfect timing when Dajun’s career wasn’t too successful, nor was it worth giving up on, then threatened him with a double-exclusive contract.

The CEO was happily wondering how much penalty fee to demand when a paparazzo he knew casually mentioned something while having a drink.

In summary, it was this: These days, Seo Hoyun of The Dawn was having a lot of conflicts with Daepaseong Entertainment and was looking for another agency.

“Lucky me.”

His efforts in networking paid off.

He got the scoop from the valuable paparazzo first.

Not wanting to miss such a good opportunity, he subtly threw bait to Seo Hoyun and got a prompt response.

But I should be careful.

The CEO pledged to himself while wiping sweat off his forehead.

Although he couldn’t help but grin at the thought of ripping off a huge sum of money from Seo Hoyun and Jeong Dajun, he reminded himself to prepare for every possible situation.

After all, Hoyun appeared to be a calm and knowledgeable person on broadcasts.

“Yup, hello~.”

However, when the CEO actually met Seo Hoyun, his long-held sense of caution was shattered.

“…Hello?”

“Wow~, this office really sucks. How does work get done here?”

Chewing gum noisily and swaggering like a delinquent, Seo Hoyun barely nodded before sitting on a sofa.

His hair was neatly combed forward, and his whole body was wrapped in a well-coordinated luxury brand, a typical look of a snobbish delinquent.

…What’s with this delinquent?

“CEO, I’m thirsty.”

“…Do you, uh, want some water?”

He stuttered slightly, taken aback by the unexpected gap.

Seo Hoyun buried himself deeply into the sofa and crossed his legs on the table.

He then leaned his head back and yawned loudly, complaining that the water was taking too long.

However, when the CEO handed him a bottle of water from the fridge, Hoyun frowned deeply and didn’t even bother to take it.

“What? Don’t you know that I don’t drink domestic water?”

“…This is all I have.”

“Ha, really…this place suuucks.”

Stretching out the last syllable, Hoyun opened the cap and sniffed the water.