Mosh with me now..

Start from the beginning

"Um actually we're friends yeah we knew each other a long time and i'm just now getting here to visit him." I lied.

"Oh well i'm sure he'll be glad to see you." Her smile seemed fake as if she knew something we didn't.

"Okay..?" I spoke questioningly.

"Right this way!" She smiled again this time leading us into the direction his room was supposedly in.

Okay this lady was frickin weird like what kind of idiot did she take me for? She obiviously was hiding something I could tell. Her smile was to forced and her surprised face when we asked about Chris was a dead give away that something was up.

We finally stopped in front of a door that had all kinds of signs that mostly said WARNING: Restricted zone patient is highly dangerous.

Well I guess we know what she was hiding now.

"Highly dangerous?" Courtney raised a brow.

"Oh um you see Mr. Brown has had some little spats with some other patients..nothing serious but we just felt that it would be safer for him to be put into a padded room all on his own." She spoke dancing around what the real situation was.

"More like safer for you." Max rolled his eyes.

The nurse didn't reply instead opened the door with a special key. "Okay now only one of you may enter." The nurse said looking between the 3 of us as if thinking "Who's his prey going to be today?"

"I'm going." I hesitantly said.

"Okay well you have 20 minutes.." The nurse urged me in and shut the door behind me with a big "BAM!" and the sound of a buzzer.

It took me a minute for my eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room, but when it finally did I seriously wished it hadn't because what I saw like something out of a horror movie. Chris was all pinned up in a straight jacket with handcuffs around his ankles. His whole cell was padded for he couldn't hurt himself in a fit of anger and everything was white. Not a single other color. Just plain white.

The man stared at me in confusion but then his eyes narrowed and his mouth turned into a firm thin line.

"Um hi.." I said not able to find any other words at this point.

"Who the F*ck are you?" He snarled.

Well so much for friendly greetings.

"Uhhh who am I..? Uhh Oh! I'm Maybelline i'm your-uh ex-girlfriends Rihanna Robin Fenty's friend." I stumbled through my words trying to get my hands from shaking.

"Rihanna? Why that slut send you? She that afraid of me?" His voice stung like venom but his questions showed a hint of hurt.

"Umm actually.." My words trailed off as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Actually what?" Chris yelled.

"Well..she..uhh.." I choked wiping some tears from my eyes.

"Spit it out lady! You got somethin to say you might as well say it, otherwise you can get the hel-"

"Rihanna's dead." I finally spoke.

He instantly shut up as a look of disbelief washed over his face before turning into an angry broken look.

"She what?" His voice was quiet yet it felt as if he had just lost everything and at that moment I couldn't have felt more bad.

Here I am chasing after a man that has hurt me numerous times while this man had been waiting for this girl only to hear that he was too late.