28

As Soldier Boy slowly stirs awake, the first thing he becomes aware of is the warmth of Petra's body pressed against his own, her soft breath tickling the skin of his neck. He blinks sleepily, his mind still foggy from the remnants of slumber as he tries to make sense of his surroundings.

With a groan, Soldier Boy shifts slightly, intending to extricate himself from Petra's embrace and make his way to the bathroom. But before he can even move a muscle, he feels Petra's grip tighten around his arm, her fingers curling possessively around his wrist.

"Don't even think about it," She mutters sleepily, her voice thick with drowsiness as she nuzzles against his chest.

Soldier Boy can't help but chuckle at Petra's possessive grip, his lips curling into a smirk as he teases her in a low murmur, "Well, good morning to you too, sweetheart."

"You're not going anywhere," She declares, her voice low and sultry as she tugs him back towards her with her eyes still closed.

Soldier Boy raises an eyebrow, "And what if I have to pee?"

"You can hold it."

"I don't take orders from anyone."

"Well, maybe you should start," Petra utters, her face still smushed against the pillow.

As Soldier Boy lies there, trying to feign sleep, Petra's grip tightens around him, her subconscious need for reassurance evident even in her slumber. But as the minutes tick by, Soldier Boy's patience wears thin. He knows he can't stay there forever, trapped in the embrace of someone he's not sure he should care about. With a silent sigh, he waits for the opportune moment, the instant when Petra's hold on him begins to loosen just enough for him to slip away.

Finally, when he can no longer bear the weight of her arms around him, Soldier Boy gently disentangles himself from Petra's grasp. But as he begins to slide out of bed, Petra stirs, a soft curse escaping her lips as she reaches out to grab him.

"Fuck you," She mutters sleepily, her voice thick with drowsiness as she tries to pull him back into bed.

Soldier Boy chuckles softly at her words, his tone playful as he teases her in return.

"Thirty more seconds, sweetcheeks, then I'm all yours," He quips, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he feigns reluctance.

Petra's grip tightens around him, her nails digging into his skin as she shoots him a glare.

"Don't call me that," She growls, her tone sharp with irritation.

Soldier Boy raises an eyebrow at her reaction, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips as he replies, "You got it, sweetheart."

As Soldier Boy finally manages to extricate himself from Petra's grasp, he stands beside the bed, stretching his limbs as he tries to shake off the lingering effects of sleep. He shoots Petra a cocky grin, his eyes twinkling with mischief as he watches her rouse from her slumber.

Petra groans as she slowly opens her eyes, blinking against the light filtering through the curtains. She props herself up on one elbow, her tousled hair cascading around her shoulders as she glares at Soldier Boy with sleepy defiance.

"What are you grinning at?" She mutters, her voice still thick with sleep as she rubs the sleep from her eyes.

"Nothing," Soldier Boy replies innocently, though the mischievous glint in his eyes betrays his amusement.

Petra narrows her eyes at him, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her lips as she reaches out to tousle his hair.

"You're such a pain in the ass," She teases, her fingers trailing along his jawline in a teasing caress.