23

Vought Studios presents Dawn of the Seven.

After reshoots and lots and lots of rebranding, the premiere has finally come, turning Stormfront from one of their heroes, to their main villain. The red carpet is filled with flashing cameras, flashing smiles, and the same damn speech from Homelander over and over again.

" Well, I am just a man who fell for the wrong woman. But out of crisis comes change. So I spent the last year really slowing down and reconnecting with myself. And I am very excited for everyone to meet the real me."

But the real Homelander is something nobody should have to see. The crowd barely gets a glimmer of what's beneath the surface when Hexa joins the red carpet and officially steals the spotlight from John, whose eyes twitch as he watches her smile and pose for the cameras, all trying to capture the most beautiful supe in the world.

The red carpet buzzes with energy as Petra, adorned in a long sleeved superhero suit that hugs her curves, steps onto the scene. The cameras immediately swivel towards her, the flashes of light illuminating her scarlet eyes like beacons in the night.

Homelander, in the midst of yet another interview, freezes mid-sentence as Petra's presence commands the attention of everyone around her. His jaw tightens imperceptibly, a flicker of annoyance flashing across his features before he smoothly resumes his rehearsed smile for the cameras.

Petra moves with a confidence that belies her scarred past, her steps deliberate and purposeful as she makes her way down the red carpet. The whispers among the crowd grow louder, the murmurs of intrigue and speculation swirling around her like a whirlwind.

As Petra approaches the interview area, Homelander's forced smile tightens further. He watches her with a mixture of curiosity and disdain, his blue eyes narrowing ever so slightly as she draws closer.

"Hexa, what brings you here tonight?" The interviewer asks, her voice laced with a hint of surprise at Petra's unexpected appearance.

Petra offers the interviewer a charming smile, her scarlet eyes gleaming with a hint of mischief.

"Oh, you know, just thought I'd crash the party," She replies with a playful wink.

The crowd chuckles at her witty remark, but Homelander's smile remains strained. He shifts uncomfortably under Petra's gaze, a flicker of insecurity betraying the facade of confidence he so meticulously maintains.

"Any plans to join the Seven?" Another reporter chimes in, eager to delve into the rumors surrounding the scarlet-eyed supe.

Petra's smile widens, a coy tilt to her lips as she locks eyes with Homelander.

"Well, you never know what the future holds," She replies cryptically, her scarlet gaze unyielding.

Homelander's facade wavers for a split second, a flash of frustration crossing his features before he regains his composure. He forces a laugh, though the tension in the air is palpable.

As the interview continues, Petra effortlessly commands the attention of the crowd, her charisma and confidence shining through with every word. Meanwhile, Homelander struggles to maintain his facade, the cracks beneath the surface growing more pronounced with each passing moment.

As the cameras flash and the reporters clamor for her attention, Petra's scarlet eyes remain fixed on Homelander, a silent challenge lingering in the air between them. She may not be a member of the Seven, but in this moment, she holds a power over Homelander that he cannot ignore.

" Might wanna turn off the eyes," Hughie comments as they find their seats in the auditorium.

In an act of defiance, Petra makes her eyes glow brighter, before returning them to normal with a sweet, innocent smile.