5

The set of 'Twisted' becomes a labyrinth of fabricated emotions and forced smiles. Petra, adorned in the guise of Eleanor Thompson, navigates through scenes with a practiced ease that belies the turmoil beneath. The romantic narrative between Charles and Eleanor takes a different turn on and off the screen.

Off set, Marco's pursuit becomes more relentless, more intense. Every lingering touch, every suggestive comment, is a weight on Petra's shoulders. The scarlet energy, once a symbol of rebellion, now simmers beneath the surface, threatening to spill over.

One day, after a particularly draining scene, Petra retreats to her dressing room, seeking a moment of respite. But as she steps in, she finds Marco already there, his eyes gleaming with a hunger that goes beyond the script.

"Hexa, cariño," He purrs, his tone dripping with desire, "I can't get enough of you."

Petra, exhausted and emotionally drained, braces herself for another round of Marco's advances. She offers a weak smile, hoping to deflect his intentions.

" We need to focus on the show," She replies, her voice a fragile attempt at asserting boundaries.

But Marco, undeterred, closes the distance between them. He trails a finger along the edge of her costume, a look of hunger in his eyes.

"I'm tired of pretending," He confesses, his accent thickening with intensity, "Let's make this real. You and me."

Petra's eyes flicker with a mix of frustration and unease. The lines between the show and reality blur, and she feels trapped in a narrative she never agreed to. She takes a step back, the dressing room suddenly feeling suffocating.

" Please," she pleads, "I need space—"

But her words are cut off as Marco closes the gap, his lips meeting hers in a kiss that reeks of desperation. Petra tries to push him away, but Marco's grip tightens, his advances growing more insistent.

The scarlet energy, responding to Petra's escalating emotions, swirls around the room. Props tremble on the dressing table, and the air crackles with an otherworldly tension.

Just as Marco seems determined to push things further, the dressing room door swings open, revealing the unexpected presence of Queen Maeve. The scarlet energy dissipates as Petra, startled, takes a step back.

"Am I interrupting something?" Maeve asks, her tone betraying a hint of amusement.

Petra, flustered and caught off guard, tries to compose herself, "No, it's—"

But Maeve, with a knowing smile, cuts her off, "I'll come back later. Clearly, you two need some alone time."

With Maeve gone, Petra turns to Marco, her voice firm, "This has to stop."

But Marco, seemingly undeterred, smirks, "Hexa, my love, you can't deny what we have."

Petra, feeling the weight of her role and the unwanted advances, simply nods. The scarlet glow fades from her eyes, leaving behind a weariness that lingers even as she steps back into the world of 'Twisted.'

The moon casts a soft glow through the curtains, and the room is veiled in shadows as Petra and Marco find themselves entwined in a clandestine embrace. The air is thick with a tension that goes beyond the scripted romance of 'Twisted.'

Marco's kisses on Petra's neck send shivers down her spine, but there's an unease gnawing at the edges of her consciousness. As his lips linger, a soft, persistent buzzing cuts through the intimate moment. Marco, seemingly unfazed, lets out a frustrated sigh and reaches for his phone.

Petra, in the half-light, catches a glimpse of the caller ID — Carmen.

"Who's Carmen?" Petra asks, her voice steady but laced with a growing sense of apprehension.