Folklore/ fantasy Monix

HII THIS IS @ilovemcga 'S IDEAAA— IM SO SORRY THAT IT WAS CUT OFF SHORT ILL MOST LIKELY UPDATE IT ONCE I GET INTO LN AGAIN. (Read bio) I love you allll

The Nowhere was an interesting place with an interesting government, it had become a Monarchy a couple years back– before the birth of a loyal boy. His name was Mono. Soon enough, he would become the prince of The Nowhere. Luckily, Both his parents were kind and respectful– which led Mono to follow the same path. Mono had also grown up with two older sisters– however they were seen as filthy whores since they spoke vulgar words and did dirty actions. They would sneak out of the house, they would curse, and they were greedy but Mono had never seen any of those actions. The boy felt pity for his siblings, he didn't understand what the girls did to deserve those horrid descriptions. However he soon found out why his sisters did what they did because once his family had been in power Mono wasn't allowed to leave their home, of course for safety reasons but the young boy didn't view their rules that way. He felt the rule would demolish his youth and ruin any chances of socializing with others his age. He would beg and plead for his freedom but, everytime, his suggestion was quickly shut down.

Day 1

Today was just the same. "Mother, I beg you, I haven't spoken to anyone other than father and you. I need socialization. I can't be trapped in my room like a prisoner...'' The boy paused to examine his mother's face. He continued, "please.." Mono's mother was quick to respond, "Mono, I am fed up with your nonsense. You can't be in the wild because it's dangerous. Of course me and your father want you to be free but you aren't old enough. You can become corrupt.."

Mono deeply sighed, "Mother, I'm seventeen years old. I'm almost an adult and you treat me like a child. I'm not–'' Mono's voice became more demanding than pleadful, "You both are just traumatized because you think my sisters are horrid. You look down on my siblings, just like the others. You've seemed to forget their your children-" Alexia, Mono's mother, was a family oriented woman, she loved spending time with her loved ones, so hearing Mono's words infuriated her. "Enough-'' She demanded, holding eye contact, "you've gone too far. Never disrespect me like that ever again." She paused, "go to your room now. I do not want to see you any longer." Mono's blood boiled as his mother treated him like a peasant, he glared at her before storming off in fury.

The boy harshly shut his door and soon began to quickly undo his trousers and switch it for long, loose fitting pants. He unbuttoned his dark, navy blue cape- which he personally thought looked hideous but still ended up being forced to wear it- and threw it on the floor. Mono furiously removed his matching navy blue vest and shoved it beside his cape. After a couple more clothing swaps he now wore a more casual outfit–a pair of black pants,an off-white button up, and a matching black vest over the button up.

Mono deeply sighed before tying the laces on his black dress shoes– which were the most casual pair he owned. Looking at himself in a tall mirror that laid on the frame of his closet– he fixed his outward pockets and shoved a few bills of money into it. A smile crept on Mono's face, he chuckled joyfully–excited for his upcoming adventure.

The day had slowly passed, which happened quite often to the boy whenever he was excited. However, the day had to pass and when it did Mono wished his father a restful sleep (purposely forgetting his mother) before speeding towards his room. Once he entered he briefly brushed out his hair before pushing his window open. His gaze softened when he noticed a ladder near his window, dragging the ladder closer to the opening of his window. He slowed his breath and leaped out of his room, placing his left leg on the first step of the ladder. After a few more cautious steps Mono landed on the ground with a grunt.